Forms not sticking to nail trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeanne43

Reaction score
Hi ladies I tried to do a search for this and I apologize if this is a repeat question. I tried doing a practice set of sculpted gels on my Nail Trainer and could not for the life of me get my forms to stick (I am using good forms that are very sticky). When I got all 5 forms on and sculpted my first nail and went to put the hand in the UV lamp the forms just fell right off, practically just hanging on by a thread. I went back to try and squeeze them on tighter but the same thing kept happening. I purchased the Nail Trainer to get my speed up but if the forms won't stick what good is it? I tried using OPI re-usable forms and although they stayed on I found they didn't keep a tight pinch at the end of the tip, it slightly opens up by itself at the tip so you have to hold it in a pinched position the entire time, which doesn't seem practical to me when trying to do 5 fingers. I don't have the luxury of real hands to practice on so what am I to do? Is there anyone who knows how to make forms stick on a Nail Trainer so that you can do all 5 fingers at once, not just one at a time while holding the form on? Thanks!

I've always had the same trouble and do one at a time.

Latest posts

Back