Forum for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Anyone else think we need one?

Nah extensions definitely comes under hair.
I would like one for eyelashes as that doesn't really come under skin iykwim

To have separate forums for each individual service/treatment would be endless.

For the time being at least, hair extensions falls under the category of The Hair Geek Forum.

At least a sub forum as it's hard to find proper hair posts as there are do many extension ones

This comes up time and time again! Maybe we should have one for matrix users ? ;)

I know what you mean. I'm new on here I love doing extensions and have replied to extension threads on here.
It does seem that for every hairdressing thread there are 3/4 extension threads. In the short time I've been on here I've read so many threads newly posted and through search and they're mainly the same post over and over again

I was thinking that too as I read a post the other day (can't remember name) and it said something along lines of "fed up of reading about extensions" don't quote me but it was along those lines. I actually felt a little uncomfortable posting after that lol. So perhaps if an extensions section if it didn't interest someone they wouldn't be annoyed? Xx

I was thinking that too as I read a post the other day (can't remember name) and it said something along lines of "fed up of reading about extensions" don't quote me but it was along those lines. I actually felt a little uncomfortable posting after that lol. So perhaps if an extensions section if it didn't interest someone they wouldn't be annoyed? Xx

I would never feel uncomfortable posting a thread. Providing the content is appropriate, and in the correct place you are entitled to post whatever you want!

As the title of a thread always makes it pretty clear what that thread is about, then if someone is fed up of reading about extensions - then don't click on it!

Nobody is holding a gun to their head and making them read a post.

It was actually myself who posted the. Thought provoking thread and yes I stated I'm fed up of seeing thread after thread on extensions, which I am!

I do not read them now a days because firstly there are to many and joint secondly they are all asking what has already been asked and answered, the people creating don't always search hard enough, but this site has thousands of pieces of information if your willing to look for it :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back