Forze American Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a company Forze Europe Ltd as I received a mail shot from them (I'm sure I'm not the only person they have contacted) about becoming a training centre for them. A few things worry me:-

1 They offer one day free training to become a trainer

2 No cost to me but you have to buy £200 of product

3 I did a search on the beautytech website and didn't get any hits, the mailshot says the gel has swept across America.

4 Surely this type of offer/training is a backward step in the nail industry.

I haven't phoned for further information I was just interested in what other nail techs think. I did 'Ask Jeeves' about Forze and there is an American website thats worth a look. Sorry but I'm not sure of the site address.

Vanessa

Vanessa said:
A few things worry me:-
1 They offer one day free training to become a trainer
2 No cost to me but you have to buy £200 of product
3 I did a search on the beautytech website and didn't get any hits, the mailshot says the gel has swept across America.
4 Surely this type of offer/training is a backward step in the nail industry.
Vanessa

Follow your heart Vanessa :idea:
When we choose Ambassadors, they are men/women that have used the product for at least 3 years, that have been n/t's for at least 5yrs, they must be CND masters etc. We then invite them to Pre Qual day and IF they get through that, they are invited to a 6 day Creative Institute that trains them to be trainers for us and it's tough!!! How on earth can you train for a company after a one day training to use the product!!

Gut Instinct Vanessa - go with it ;)

Well sounds a bit strange!!!!
One day to become a trainer ????
I would have thought in order to become a brill trainer, you would need to know the products you are teaching with inside out and back to front.......... including the Chemistry side of things so you explain why and how products will, can or do behave in all aspects......surely more then one day is needed...............
Learn how to teach students using a product in a great and fun way that they are able to understand what you are teaching....and get the most of your tutoring.............
Doesn't sound like creative boot camp to me , more like Forze Wellington camp..........

just a thought :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Like Samantha said, go by your instincts, and if in doubt leave it out and they will not be able to sell you £200 worth of products either............

love Ruth xxxxxx

Hmmm.... They are from my ol home town if I remember right.

'Polycrylic' or something or other... The owner split created the line after splitting with his partner whom started Lume' (not sure on spelling)....

Correct me if I am wrong anybody... but I seem to think this was a multi level marketing thing.
They have been around at leat 7 or 8 years... still never broke the Pro market.

... for your replies.

I had no intention of going with the company and just wanted to bring them and their marketing stratagy to everyones attention.

Regards

Vanessa

A short book could be written about these 3 associated products. Some comments. They are all self-leveling gels. They are all very easy to use. Froze was first, many years ago and as someone stated they orignially were marketed multilevel ... and to a great extent in some areas, Froze is still more multilevel than professional niche. The Quintessence was next and then the past 2 years. Angel Love has been marketed out of the state of Utah, USA.
There has been years and years of infighting and legal procedures among the persons involved in developing and marketing and claiming ownership of these 3 products. Very complicated. The central issues revolve around the chemist who claims originated the formulas of these gels vs the individuals who have been dominate in marketing these gels.
Another thing pretty much in common to these 3 gels is that they are marketed with a doze of hype --- like using descriptive words that defy definition and claims that the products are the ultimate in nails, unable to cause harm, blah blah blah. They even usually refuse to call the products gels, much less admit that gels are merely a chemical form of acrylic.
Being no longer due to severe health problems, able to use acrlyics, I have since then occasionally used gels. I have used and I do currently have the Quintessence product. I like it and I am satisfied with its ease of application and its durablity. I know of many USA techs using the Angel Love and they seem to be quite happy with it. As to Forze, I have not heard many cheers concerning it and it does seem to still be marketed in too much of a 'unorthodox way' for me feel comfortable about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back