Found a Carry case for kidney table!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGENT1

Reaction score
Hi all.

I remember a while ago reading a thread on the weight of the kidney shape portable tables, and how a carry case would be ideal, i was searching on ebay for a fellow geek and come across this:

Portable Manicure Table Carry Case Bag on eBay, Other Nails, Nails Manicure Pedicure, Health Beauty (item 190139856612 end time 15-Aug-07 11:10:31 BST)

Its a carry case that fits most tabels and in the picture it shows the kidney one, i just purchased on so there will only be 7 left, so hurry get one while u can lol

HTHS

You are an absolute star for finding that!:hug:

I have just called them and they do fit the kidney shaped tables and I've ordered mine already.:green:

When it arrives I'll let you know what it's like but it looks good from the pictures.

Thanks again. :hug:

Ooh wow thanks guys, im off to order one too..:lol:

woohoo looking at the bags dimensions 110cm x 50cm x 40 cm i think it would hold my table too, mines the same as kidney shaped one size wize its just rectangle, so i think ill order one too

thanks mate xxxx

well only 3 left now lololol

Make that 2 left!! I just ordered one too :)

There's only 1 left now

I'm so glad I logged on otherwise I would have missed this. I was supposed to be doing the ironing while my little one's having a nap - but hey that can wait, it's much more important being on here

I am new to the site - this is my first post and I haven't even had time to do a signature or anything yet - so if I do anything wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

OMG! Blimey They went quick, glad i ordered mine before posting, :lol: :lol: Bet they didnt know what hit them all these orders in one day, lol

I just ordered myself one of those. Thanks for letting us know! I've been looking for a case for mine for ages! x

Well they all gone!!!! But Good news to those geeks who missed out, they have just emailed me to let me know they have more of the carry cases and they will be putting another listing ont his afternoon, so keep a look out if you missed out, HTHS :hug:

cool thanks for the info :hug:

Well they all gone!!!! But Good news to those geeks who missed out, they have just emailed me to let me know they have more of the carry cases and they will be putting another listing ont his afternoon, so keep a look out if you missed out, HTHS :hug:

They ought to put you on commission!!!! :lol:

lol was thinking that myself, :lol: u never know might have new carreer path maped out, ................ i think not, lol

Just thought i would update u all, i have got my bag this morning and its fab! very sturdy, it will be sooooooo much easier to carry now and will keep it clean and sctratch free,

yep i got mine too, im well impressed, so strong and enough room for me to carry my towels or bowl in too as well, so double bonus lol, and i got castors to glue to the wheels of my mobile tbale today to stop it sliding all over the place so ive had great day lol xxxxx

that looks fab

they are now sold out

oh well maybe next time, i wil have to use my trolley for the time being

Latest posts

Back