Found a fabulous uniform supplier!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanakat

Reaction score
Thought I would share this as I'm feeling generous and it may help someone else. ;)

Visited last week and bought 2 mandarin collar tunics (florence roby style)and 2 pair of trousers for a grand total of £68 inc vat! :cool:

They have loads of styles and colours, tabards, aprons, tunics, trousers and dresses.
Dead comfy and they have washed brilliantly .

Just a tip if you are not local to be able to try on the uniforms - they are a little on the small size and I needed a bigger size than normal in the tunic, either that or a shoe horn to get my bazookas in :green:

www.uniformshop.co.uk

Hope this helps someone

Katie
x

Thanks for the info Katie xx

Thanks for that Katie, There is a good choice and yes cheap(my kind of site)

Yeah thanks really good prices seen a lovely tunic on there for about £14! bargain x

flanakat said:

Just a tip if you are not local to be able to try on the uniforms - they are a little on the small size and I needed a bigger size than normal in the tunic, either that or a shoe horn to get my bazookas in :green:

www.uniformshop.co.uk

Hope this helps someone

Katie
x
:lol: great post Katie - i nearly wet my pants laughing at your bozooka comment :lol: :lol:

Fab Freak said:
:lol: great post Katie - i nearly wet my pants laughing at your bozooka comment :lol: :lol:

In that case I'm glad you were not lurking in the shop, I looked more like an extra from 'Carry on Doctor' with bazooka's for ear muffs!

My husband Sean had to leave the shop and sit in the foyer with his face resembling this smilie :eek: still not sure if that was in an impressed or horrified way :green:

Katie
x

Thanks for sharing the info, its took me ages to decide on a uniform, especially when the ones i've seen are anything from £30 upwards.

Great info might just have to treat myself:D

Nice one Katie
They are alot cheaper than some places.

The comment about your bazookas was hilarious. After having two children mine decided to up and sack me. :lol: :lol:

The closest i will get to a cleveage now is if l put a wonderbra around me bum. LOL :|

I got my uniforms from movilleclothing.com which is based in Ireland. Not quite as cheap as yours but still good value - all our clients comment on how smart we look!

i'm going on now to have a quick look as i cant seem to fit in my tunic anymore - i am pregnant though so have an excuse but i dont want to look for a maternity one just want to buy a bigger size. so gonna go buy one now thanks everso

Awww! now im disapointed as nothing in black!! anyway have emailed them to see if they are getting any black...

bless ya,

i could kiss ya, i logged on tonight to search for a uniform after dying the only two dress i had green.

thanks again i'm gonna go back on the site and get me some dresses

x

just to say that if you are dithering over whether to order or not, go for it ! i ordered 2 tunics, one black and one white with black trim, they arrived today and the quality and finish is absolutely brilliant. ;)

angel fingers said:
just to say that if you are dithering over whether to order or not, go for it ! i ordered 2 tunics, one black and one white with black trim, they arrived today and the quality and finish is absolutely brilliant. ;)

Glad you like them - same colour combination as me :cool:
shame I'm not on commission though :sad:

Katie
x

hi

just a quickie how long did it take yours to come i ordered mine on wednesday last week, i kow i'm alittle impatient but was just wondering, i don't want to phone and bug them.

cha'nails said:
hi

just a quickie how long did it take yours to come i ordered mine on wednesday last week, i kow i'm alittle impatient but was just wondering, i don't want to phone and bug them.

'bout 6 days i think, counting the weekend. :) they're probably busy coz they've been inundated with orders from nail geeks ! :lol:

i got my tunic from that irish site, what is it mouville (sumthing like that), on net it looked great, got the oriental style, when received it, thought it looked slightly, dare I say, dentist like, and i swear, they get the thickest material, and double it over!

Latest posts

Back