Found keyring files!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alib

Reaction score
Hi, just to let anyone that has been looking for keyring files know that 'Biosculpture' do them.
I went on a coarse with them yesterday and saw them in the brochure!!!
They are £0.51 ea & vat & P&P
C ya
Allison ;-)

Designer Nails have also carried these key ring files for years.

The key ring files are not in the creative catalogue!!!!
I`ve never seen them in the OSNS either, there must be loads of products that we all look for elsewhere thinking we can`t get them from creative. Do they only sell these sort of things from Leeds?

Hello Alison,

I sell the keyring files on my website

www.LibertyNailDesign.com

They're on Page 1 of the Nail Art Shop and cost 50p each (that's including VAT) plus postage. They are double sided with a floral design. If you want me to send a free sample, pm me your address and I'll pop one in the post for you.

Regards
Jackie

Debs said:
The key ring files are not in the creative catalogue!!!!
I`ve never seen them in the OSNS either, there must be loads of products that we all look for elsewhere thinking we can`t get them from creative. Do they only sell these sort of things from Leeds?

Our distributors are supposed to carry everything Designer Nails carries and sometimes we take on products after the current catalogue has been printed! ALWAYS ask.

Thanks for informing us Geeg that CND do these, again I wasn't aware and have posted before if anyone new where to find these little suckers!
I must add though that I and another that I know have had a few troubles with getting through to the sales team, getting voicemail alot and not getting calls back, which does somewhat put you off if you're just enquiring about something they may sell and are short of time. I appreciate they are really busy but so are we!! So I just thought I'd point it out.
Cheers
Allison ;-)

Your point is taken and noted and will be acted upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back