Found my wedding dress today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I have finally found my dream dress for my wedding in Jamaica......

VOYAGE By Mori Lee Style 6721

I will wear flat sparkly sandals in Jamaica & heals for my reception back home.:)

congratulations, and the dress is gorgeous

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

The dress is beautiful. I had a Mori Lee dress and my made of honour too. Great dresses, lovely fabric and fit. Congrats x

The dress is beautiful. I had a Mori Lee dress and my made of honour too. Great dresses, lovely fabric and fit. Congrats x

thanks hun, yeh mori lee are gorgeous I agree x

Absolutely lovely, and just that little bit different too! Thanks for sharing x

What a beautiful dress, congratulations X

Beautiful! Have you had a fitting yet/ tried it on?

Beautiful! Have you had a fitting yet/ tried it on?

Yeh I've tried it on & I just loved it. Its a bit quirky so right up my street. Cant wait to try it again.:)

Gorgeous dress ... you must be so excited with all the wedding preparations too!

Gorgeous dress ... you must be so excited with all the wedding preparations too!

Oh Im soooo exited. The wedding is all booked & we have booked the venue for our reception back home.

The reception needs organising though as its going to have some formal parts, speaches etc.I need to plan table decs, running order,invitations etc. Im making most of these myself though, in all that spare time I have inbetween my two jobs & helping with my grandchildren lol

My oh's mum isnt happy about us getting married abroad as there will be just us two going....she will get used to it though I suppose.

Congratulations! The dress is beautiful:Love:

Latest posts

Back