found perfect salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slade

Reaction score
After months and months of searching for the perfect salon software package I think I may have accidently stumbled across it!
http://www.premierepos.com/index.php/software/retail-management-software

Just to be clear I have nothing to do with this company or the man that owns it. I called his company as I was after a card scanner for the side of our touchscreen monitor and we just got talking about my salon. He informs me that he also does software packages for a number of different businesses and has a software package for hair salons. To be honest I just thought as he didn't specialize in one particular type of business it would be.....well.... pretty poor!

After speaking to him for about 45 minutes I decided to give his software a go.

After trying platinum salon software, salon iris and paying for but never actually using, salon advance this was just so much easier to use. you can cutomize everthing on it and if you call the guy up and ask him for something to be added, as long as he thinks it will benefit the package he does it for you, and quickly too! The booking in process is a doddle (far quicker and easier than any of the others) it PROPERLY supports our touchscreen we can use our external customer display again (salon advance did not want to know about getting this to work!) It supports loyalty credit card schemes (again salon advance do not want to do this) and you can hook up an external display running adverts which relate to a particular client. Everything salon Advance did not do or did not feel they needed to do, it does!

As I said I dont know this guy from Adam but after searching for nearly a year now for the perfect salon software I think I have found it. I just wish I had found it sooner so i didnt waste my time learning all the other software packages we had.

He also does a free software trial for a month but to be honest im not even going to use the full month. He charges £1000 plus £25 a month for updates and customer support. (Every time I have called him he has answered the phone quickly)

If you need any other info on this then just message me. The pictures on his website are not really what you get as he has updated it quite a bit since they were taken

If you do call him mention Beachcombers hair salon.

Im just trying to save everyone time and money here. And get his software known as to be honest every other salon software company could learn a great deal from this guy!

Last edited:
Great that you have found something that works for you but as there are no questions here this should be a blog..many thanks x :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back