foundation course kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamz

Reaction score
I have found a thread with a list of products you get in the kit, but it was done in 2003, can anyone tell me if the kit is still the same and if i should have had a list of additional with my conformation letter, sorry if this has been asked loads of time, i have tralled the threads for about a week and can't find any more info
Thanks Tamz

COPY OF THREAD
8/10 oz pure colour white powder
8/10 oz pure colour pink powder
8/10 oz pure colour clear powder
Retention + liquid
100 tray of tips.
1 x gelbond
1 x speedbond
small scrubfresh
small cool blue
aha cuticle eraser
1 x crystal touch pro-styler brush
selection of abrasives
solar oil
1 x enamel
2 x dappen dishes
acid-free primer
some performance form

This is a standard list that is subject to change, but generally this is what to expect :D
I still get xcited when i open up my students kits to check them, so u will have some great fun :D

which academy are u attending & when?

lol liza xx
creative educator for kent

Sound about right. If your not sure give CND a ring and they can confirm for you.

louge said:
Sound about right. If your not sure give CND a ring and they can confirm for you.
Oh good cool, thanks, i've tried to call but they are busy, i'll keep trying. Thanks

tamz said:
i've tried to call but they are busy, i'll keep trying
leave your name and contact number on their answerphone and someone will get back to you.

That sounds right hun & i had my course reciently xx

~shelley~ said:
That sounds right hun & i had my course reciently xx
That's good then, but i'm still concerned, i've found quite a few threads where people have said that they needed extra stuff on day 3 etc, but i've not had a list, did you get yours with your conformation or at the college:)

I didnt get one of these letters but ive read others did.
I did buy some chloi spray, & a couple more bits as extras but the educator has everything like that in the classes but i will say you will need some acetone to soak off 1 hand of nails on your model the night before your last day as you have to take your model in with one hand free from product & one hand needing a rebalance.

Thanks Shelley,
I've just been reading as many threads as I can find, (found one you put,when you'd just started yr foundation course), I think I've over researched.:smack:

tamz said:
Thanks Shelley,
I've just been reading as many threads as I can find, (found one you put,when you'd just started yr foundation course), I think I've over researched.:smack:
Lol, dont worry hun you will get everything you need & there is plenty time between day 3 & 4 to place an order as they come within 2 days xxxx

~shelley~ said:
Lol, dont worry hun you will get everything you need & there is plenty time between day 3 & 4 to place an order as they come within 2 days xxxx

I think I'll stop flapping now then, and just enjoy the site. It's a fab site, and I just did a test that said I was sexy, what more does a girl need:green:

Latest posts

Back