Foundation finder- awesome website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Wow that's great!

Didn't work for me :( I only use boots number 7 intelligent colour in medium and it suggested blooming ivory!
I'd look like a corpse to my usual colour wearing ivory.
I can't add another as it doesn't class rimmel instant tan as foundation. Xoxo

Didn't work for me :( I only use boots number 7 intelligent colour in medium and it suggested blooming ivory!
I'd look like a corpse to my usual colour wearing ivory.
I can't add another as it doesn't class rimmel instant tan as foundation. Xoxo

Rimmel instant tan what are you like tomme lol :lol: x

Rimmel instant tan what are you like tomme lol :lol: x

What? Its the best thing made since I was made in my mummy's tummy.
No tan I have had for nights out have been dark enough or orange enough for my liking. I've tried the foundation by ruby and milky for black skin but I looked like I was trying to be racist like one of the minstrels from years back so didn't buy it.
I want the bodybuilder show brown so usually have the darkest tan in the salon (10% with a few drops of darkener) wash, use Rimmel instant in medium, then 1/4 cake of Rimmel matte bronzer.
Would love to know what the body builders use. The likes of in the picture xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360800661.937465.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360800661.937465.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 44
What? Its the best thing made since I was made in my mummy's tummy.
No tan I have had for nights out have been dark enough or orange enough for my liking. I've tried the foundation by ruby and milky for black skin but I looked like I was trying to be racist like one of the minstrels from years back so didn't buy it.
I want the bodybuilder show brown so usually have the darkest tan in the salon (10% with a few drops of darkener) wash, use Rimmel instant in medium, then 1/4 cake of Rimmel matte bronzer.
Would love to know what the body builders use. The likes of in the picture xoxo

Haha I am the same, I love a dark tan but my skin doesn't take it. Doesn't matter the % my skin kinda rejects. I had a 16% Laurensway last weekend and washed off looking like a 6 or 8! I have been going for a sneaky sunbed now and again to get a bit of colour. The bodybuilder tan is Pro Tan I believe! Xxxx

Haha I am the same, I love a dark tan but my skin doesn't take it. Doesn't matter the % my skin kinda rejects. I had a 16% Laurensway last weekend and washed off looking like a 6 or 8! I have been going for a sneaky sunbed now and again to get a bit of colour. The bodybuilder tan is Pro Tan I believe! Xxxx

Ooh thank you. I've found my tans take a lot darker if I double dip, and don't take as long to develop if I do a good 30 to 40 mins on the bed xoxo

Latest posts

Back