Foundation palette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recomend a good foundation pallette. I'm just starting out and trying to keep the cost down. Graftobian has good reviews for HD Pallette. Can anyone recommend x

Last edited:
I love my RCMA palettes - wish I'd bought them first now - get the mixer too so you can alter textures to suit most skin types x

Rcma is my fave

I have had both rcma and graftobain and I'm going back to using racks shorty as my graftobain palette is running out.

Morphe brushes do a foundation pallete too which you can mix. I have rcma and Morphe brushes

@juststeph2016 which Rcma palette colours do you use?

I tend to use the top row of orange/peachy tones and I use them for colour correcting. I haven't used it as foundation palette yet. I would use it if a client was looking for a fuller coverage. most people so far tend to opt for a light-sheer coverage. If you look at gossmakeup artist on line he does a video on RCMA palette. What I like about the palette is that the colours mix well together, you really have to blend the foundation into the face otherwise if can cake a little.

Latest posts

Back