foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From memory i think it is £38 or £39 a liquid minerals should last you 4-5 months if applying every day the recommended amount.

The only thing that I would say is that you should get colour matched by a trained stockist. the reason for this is that JI colours may sound the same as other companies but they can differ quite a lot.

This is not to put you off this is to make sure that you get the exactly right product to ensure you are a happy client.

hth's

One Step Face base by Virgin Vie.

So Im a little biased, but its an excellent all rounder, its a powder that gives the illusion that its liquid.

Fabulous!!
And I sell it too!

I use Chanel now after searching for the perfect foundation and I love it. I think it was Mrs Geek that put it in to my head after I started a thread on this a while ago.
I also use Chanel it glides on like silk, it comes in all different skin types go along to boots or house of fraser and ask the girl on the make-up counter which will suit your skin type best. Good luck. Julie.:)

i have the chanel one too - makes my face feel like silk YuMMY:green:

I have to say i dont wear 'full' make up that often - normally just a bit of lip gloss and bronzer ...hence me pushing the boat out on something i use little and often !

Amb xx

I use Bobbie Brown, it is fantastic! I have used Estee Lauder, Clininque, Clarins, and this is the best by far. The girsl on the Bobbie Brown counter are really helpful too. They will give you a sample to use for a few days if you ask. They do a moisturising one for every day use and a more coverage one. , I use the moiturising one for the day time and the full cover one for the evenings when going out. I can honestly say it is the best foundation out, you won't be disappointed. I use alot of her make-up, the eyeshadows are fab too. Good Luck in your search. :)

I also use Chanel it glides on like silk, it comes in all different skin types go along to boots or house of fraser and ask the girl on the make-up counter which will suit your skin type best. Good luck. Julie.:)

Fantastic description.....it is just like silk. Also since using it, friends always comment on my complection(sp). It seems luminous now.

I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation. Its excellent and lasts all day. A slightly cheaper long lasting foundation is Revlon Colourstay, which gives excellent coverage too.

I was gonna write exactly the same, how strange!

Hi ya

In the comming New Year a suggestion would be the Krush Mineral Makeup range from Vani-T[contact Miss Vani-T UK this site]
This makeup is so good for your skin you can sleep in it!!

HtH

XX J XX:)

Sheer cover is a mineral make up. Ideal for all skin types.
Open pores, uneven skin tone, spots, blackheads you name it. Makes the skin look flawless and it doesn't feel like your wearing anything.
You know when you feel like your skin has a lycra suit on lol

Jane Iredale for me. Tried loads over the years but found this to suit me best. It lasts ages so worth paying that bit extra. I use the compact and it helps control shine and is very light on the skin.

Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals and Amazing Base ... best I've ever used. Feels light and comfortable on the skin, looks very natural and gives skin a flawless glow. x

Latest posts

Back