Foxy hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleBells10

Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is my first post on here and I just wondered what your thoughts on Foxy Extensions are?
I'm new to the hair extension world and thinking of using Foxy as my main supplier.
Any feedback would be much appreciated xx

It's okay not anything amazing. I have used all their hair. 3A is a massive AVOID - awful hair! Hence why they've discontinued it and selling left over stock for pennies.

4A is okay nothing to rave about. You can get much nicer hair for equal or less in price.

5A is lush, but doesn't last 6-9 months as they state I'd rather say 3-6 months is more appropriate.

Hope this helps xx

agree with other post, 5A good but not as good as they say, avoid rest

I'm new to this too!! I've used foxy for my first 6 clients, 4a Indian but to be honest I'm not impressed, it looked lovely at first but saw a client for maintenance today and I thought it looked very split ended!! Who else would you recommend for hair similar prices to foxy?? Help much appreciated :))

Hey guys, I must admit I don't think Foxy is that bad. Aslong as they are getting cut every 4-6weeks. 3a is terrible! 4a is quite good and 5a is exceptionally good. However I wouldn't use them as a main supplier there are far superior brands out there. I would maybe advertise them but at a 4month life span. Your high end luxury will last 6-8 months & if any of your clients want to have lovely hair they will opt for the luxury hair :)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Thanks guys, are there any others you would recommend that are better quality but around the same price point?

SJK hair is lovely and around the same price x

Thanks guys, are there any others you would recommend that are better quality but around the same price point?

Angel Remy

There hair is fab!!

5a hair is gorgeous! Can't recommend it enough. 4a hair I find is great for customers on a budget, easily lasts my customers 3-4 months. I alway trim any brand/type of extensions at six weeks as I find by this point it is needed.

Angel Remy

There hair is fab!!

Just got a sample of angel remy still to wash it and dry it to see how it goes but im quite optimistic about it :)

If youre wanting hair at the same price as foxy i dont think you'll find it im afraid :(
Beauty Works seems to be the superior brand on here so perhaps you could offer Foxy & Beauty works to give clients the option?

Angel remy is cheaper, and in my opinion a lot better. Xx

Angel remy is cheaper, and in my opinion a lot better. Xx

Great thx ill take a look at website, what hair is it? I mean Indian etc and does this matter as long as its remy? :))

Great thx ill take a look at website, what hair is it? I mean Indian etc and does this matter as long as its remy? :))

It's Indian remy. It's lush! And for the price it's great for the money, great value. The prices on the website look expensive but if you set up a trade account you get a whopping 30% discount xx

It's Indian remy. It's lush! And for the price it's great for the money, great value. The prices on the website look expensive but if you set up a trade account you get a whopping 30% discount xx

Brill thanks!!! Loving this site!! You will be getting sick of all my questions soon lol.x

I was going to say Angel look pricey but 30% discount that's amazing!x

So I have samples from both foxy and Angel and I am hit thing them
Both with some abuse to see how they withstand it.
Has anyone that's has used both suppliers in the past got any feedback? Which do you prefer?xx

Foxy are starting to fall behind at the moment!....

I signed up for a trades a account with angel remy they only gave me a 10% discount ???

I signed up for a trades a account with angel remy they only gave me a 10% discount ???

I don't know :/ I get 30% xxx

I also got 30%

Latest posts

Back