Foxy Hair Micro ring wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
Hi peeps,
just wondered if anyone has used the micro ring wefts from foxy hair and if they are any good, ive seen this technique done with normal wefts but after seeing foxy's ones was considering giving them a try, ive got a few clients who dont really like the feel of having 200 odd little rings in their heads (god knows why they ask for the extensions in the first place) but thought this would be a better option for them.....any thoughts? xx

i fit micro ring weft - but apply the rings myself as this way you can make sure the weight is distributed correctly for the individual client. Have you trained in this method as to make it look great you really need to understand the placement techniques. it's not my favourite if i'm honest but there is a whole market of clients who just don't want to spend the money on single stranded extensions.

i fit micro ring weft - but apply the rings myself as this way you can make sure the weight is distributed correctly for the individual client. Have you trained in this method as to make it look great you really need to understand the placement techniques. it's not my favourite if i'm honest but there is a whole market of clients who just don't want to spend the money on single stranded extensions.

Thank you, no not trained in wefts just the single strands, i wouldnt attempt to do it myself as i wouldnt know how to attach them with the rings, but with the foxy ones they are already attached so it is just simply pilling the hair through and clamping, and they have quite a few rings on so look enough to hold the weft on x

They only last a few weeks xxx

its a great method to learn with lots of potential clients. Needs repositioning every 4-6 weeks but is a method that is much sought after - definately worth training in so that you can adapt the wefts yourself and learn different attachment methods, placement options - fittings take approx 45 mins

I've never fitted the micro ring wefts but i use foxy hair a lot and none of my clients have ever had any complaints, seems to be good quality! Not sure if that helps lol x

thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back