Foxy or Hair Planet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi It's Jo from Lush-Us Uk. There seems to be some misconceptions regarding aftercare products. Yes you can buy hair extension specific products from Options Ltd that are beautifully designed with your own company name and logo, however, THIS IS NOT the same formulation as Lush-Us Uk aftercare products. OUR current formulation may use the same or similar fragrance as Options products that are available to you (this is due to the stability of that fragrance within the product)however our aftercare range has been formulated with Options Ltd at great expense to Lush-Us Uk and is not available for any individual/company to buy from Options. Options Ltd are our contract fillers. Due to people believing this is the same product we are currently reformulating keeping the same great products but with a new fragrance to avoid this confusion. Stability tests are currently taking place on our reformulation to ensure that the quality of our aftercare is not compromised by introducing a new scent. I hope this helps clear up any confusions
Regards
Jo
Lush-Us Uk

Hi It's Jo from Lush-Us Uk. There seems to be some misconceptions regarding aftercare products. Yes you can buy hair extension specific products from Options Ltd that are beautifully designed with your own company name and logo, however, THIS IS NOT the same formulation as Lush-Us Uk aftercare products. OUR current formulation may use the same or similar fragrance as Options products that are available to you (this is due to the stability of that fragrance within the product)however our aftercare range has been formulated with Options Ltd at great expense to Lush-Us Uk and is not available for any individual/company to buy from Options. Options Ltd are our contract fillers. Due to people believing this is the same product we are currently reformulating keeping the same great products but with a new fragrance to avoid this confusion. Stability tests are currently taking place on our reformulation to ensure that the quality of our aftercare is not compromised by introducing a new scent. I hope this helps clear up any confusions
Regards
Jo
Lush-Us Uk

Hi, could you possibly shed any light with regards to a few extensionists finding roots at the end of the hair? Does this mean the hair is not cuticle correct? feel free to PM me, thanks x

Hi,i thought I'd put it on the forum for all to read. When the hair is harvested it is cut from the donors head. The bobbles that sometimes are present on the end of the hair are not the roots as this would indicate that the hair had literally been pulled out of the donors head - which is most certainly not the case. Our hair is "processed" Indian Remy hair, which means all of the cuticles are in tact and flowing in the right direction. However, during the processing colour can collect in small beads at the ends of the strands simulating what some people appear to believe are hair roots. Most of these are usually removed in the final processing however the hair strands are very fine and can sometimes be missed. It doesn't affect the quality of the hair but I can fully understand your concerns. We have contacted our manufacturer and insisted that more care is taken in the finishing process to eliminate this. There really is nothing to worry about, these can be combed out. I hope this explanation gives you the reassurance you require. Please do feel free to contact us directly with any concerns you may have of this nature in the future.
Regards
Jo
Lush-Us Uk

Thank you very much for clearing that up, makes total sense x

Latest posts

Back