Foxy or Hair Planet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
Hi I usually use lush-us hair but after reading on hair about the quality recently I am a bit unsure about ordering for a client. I know foxy and hair planet are round about the same price range can anyone recommend which one is best?

Thanx

Personally I'd use foxy and I think I'll be swopping to them also! :)

Yeah foxy website looks good, but one thing that puts me off is the different price for blondes. I dont like to pass on the different prices for colours to clients so id end up taking the hit on blonde orders xx

Thanx..only thing is they dont have the aftercare shampoo in stock :sad: haha but it might come back in before I need to order..

Thanx :)

Aw that's a shame about the shampoo,

Louise: I'd just charge all the hair at the blonde price so there isn't any difference from client to client. Lush us used to do the different pricing as well, but then gain I'm sure if you explain to a client that blondes need more processing they'd understand the price differents. I wouldn't pay it yourself must make the tiny bit extra on brunettes. :) x

Foxy have italian keratin bonds, dont think hair planet is.

Rather than pay Foxy retail prices for the shampoo, why not get exactly the same product with your own branding? The link is below to where you can get the shampoo, conditioners etc - and the minimum order is only 12 pieces (eg 6 shampoos, 6 conditioners). Same product for your client, more profit for you, and a really pro look with your own aftercare range

optionsltd - HAVE YOUR OWN BRAND

Rather than pay Foxy retail prices for the shampoo, why not get exactly the same product with your own branding? The link is below to where you can get the shampoo, conditioners etc - and the minimum order is only 12 pieces (eg 6 shampoos, 6 conditioners). Same product for your client, more profit for you, and a really pro look with your own aftercare range

Studio 58, Ive concidered this before and then completely forgot all about it. I found their website on the back of a suppliers bottles. I think Im going to give it a go. It'll look fab on display in my new home log cabin salon :) xx

Oh what a great idea, I love those log cabins! We have our own range of the hair extensions aftercare from them and it is fab.

They also do trial/travel sizes, still with your own branding as well. Customer service is excellent.

I think for £10 + postage they will do 2 full size (250ml) samples with your logo. We had 2 designs in mind and they produced a sample with each design so we could decide which we preferred.

So are thease shampoos/conditioners the same as the ones foxy supplies? im confused because i also heared they were the same ones you buy from lush us? Thanks :) x

Yep, pretty much anyone you will find in the UK selling their own brand aftercare products will be from Options, and they will say that you MUST use their brand of aftercare products with their hair or they cant guarantee the hair will stay in good condition...

Lush aftercare products - options
Foxy - options
Us! - options:biggrin:

Yep, pretty much anyone you will find in the UK selling their own brand aftercare products will be from Options, and they will say that you MUST use their brand of aftercare products with their hair or they cant guarantee the hair will stay in good condition...

Lush aftercare products - options
Foxy - options
Us! - options:biggrin:

Thanks for that, so for example if i use hair from lush us, and they know i am selling my clients options ltd aftercare, they can guarentee the hair as they do if you buy aftercare from lus us ?xx

I was toying on the idea of my own aftercare but there is another thread on here which says lush us after is different formular not the same as options just the packaging and bottles are options, not too sure tho x

well i saw that too so now im confused lol, i emailed options ltd about it but they replied saying they cant talk about potential clients?! what ever that means!

It is options stuff, they don't have their own special 'formula'

When we got our range we wanted to call the extension deep treatment something, can't even remember what now, and were told by options we couldn't call it that because lush already had that name for theirs.

Hi

I use Hair planet the hair is great I also use options and designed my own products it's great

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335289339.543243.jpg

For the people who do use their own branded options....

What to you do if someone makes a complaint about the hair? You can hardly send it back to the supplier as you haven't used their after are?

:) would be great to know x

For the people who do use their own branded options....

What to you do if someone makes a complaint about the hair? You can hardly send it back to the supplier as you haven't used their after are?

:) would be great to know x

Yeah that's a tough one! I wouldn't know what to say lol

Hair planet use options, xx

lush-us use options as well (i think a lot of the more budget ranges do tbh) but claim its a different blend or something so would imagine the other big companies would say similar.... its a hard one as the products are clearly made for extensions, just not with their companies logo on it. xxx

HairPlanets 16 inch pre bonded is like 18! Mega long! But good quality. I havent bought Foxy pre bonded so I cant compare.

However, I have used both Foxy and Hairplanet for weft extensions and Hairplanet wins hands down. I didn't like the quality of Foxy at all, it was a lot thinner at the ends and felt quite tuggy, but Hairplanet's weft was so thick, top to bottom, and so soft!

Here is an example of Hairplanets 20 inch weft (just fitted), I love it!

xxx

Attachments

• afterjade.jpg
    afterjade.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 113

Latest posts

Back