Framesi colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprucehair

Reaction score
Thinking about switching to the framesi Colour range?
Looking for opinions? Is it any good? Does it cover grey? Are the colours shiny and last? What are your thoughts on how warm or ashy they come out??how about their reds and highlights? Any negatives???

Thinking about switching to the framesi Colour range?
Looking for opinions? Is it any good? Does it cover grey? Are the colours shiny and last? What are your thoughts on how warm or ashy they come out??how about their reds and highlights? Any negatives???
I've been using framesi at work for 18 months ish now. I moved from wella to framesi and found the transition fairly smooth. We chose to predominantly work with 2001 because it was most similar to wella. The white coverage is good when you're familiar with the product. I find mixing them with 15vol gives better results on most of my clients - traditionally 2001 is mixed with 10vol for grey coverage. 2001 Intense is also a handy one to have in stock - limited shades but processes in 20 mins! And can be mixed with 2001 to achieve different colours.
The reds are nice, not the best for high power reds, unless you use the light and shine which is amazing! But unfortunately cannot be applied to the scalp. I've found most of the shades to be very true to swatch providing you use basic colour theory when choosing your shades. Highlift give decent lift, but don't seem to tone the hair much.... They're not as good as wellas high lifts. Eclectic is a fantastic range for toning it's a very good likeness to colour touch. I hope this helps. Any more questions let me know and I'll try and help :)

How are the general colours- I have been having a play with NXT and have found even their ash tones turn out warm!?

Latest posts

Back