France move, any advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniwalsh

Reaction score
Looking at moving to France in a couple of years, I am a beauty therapist level 3 (nvq) holistic level 3 (nvq) pmu artist level 4 VTCT (microblading and micropigmentation) I’m wondering since brexit how easy or rather difficult it is to translate my certificates and work in France on a self employed basis? I have lots of ideas, mostly including pmu as my first love, followed by holistic? Any advice would be great
FYI we are looking in the Charente region, my french is basic thanks in advance

Nice! What made you want to move to France?

I moved around a lot, and if I had to recommend a moving company, I guess I would go with this one right here. However, I am not quite sure they will provide all the necessary transportation options for your case. But, I would give it a try anyway, especially considering that I haven't used them for the past 2 years, but they were growing very quickly. I won't be surprised if they are offering worldwide services by this time already.

Last edited:
Also used CIDESCO and found it very successful. I think it will prove to be a good experience for you. Just remember in all inclusive vacations, things are not free...you just pay for it upfront. Understanding that, when you compare resorts in the same price range you will notice some resorts offer cool water park like pools, or maybe more beach toys (like kayaks). Understand to provide those services, you are giving up something...usually the quality of food. My suggestion is don't pay for things you could do back home. here are a few good Nevada resorts here

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back