Free airbrush course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
Sorry i have not posted before, (refer to chit chat for a good laugh as to why!), but i just wanted to say a massive thanks to the geeks that came on my free airbrush course 3 weeks ago. (special thanks to lily and herman for the posh chocs! :) ) I know you all put a lot of effort into organising hotels and travel, so i hope you all thought it was worth it.

We had such a laugh, paint everywhere, sweets everywhere, and lots of nail gossip! It was so hot! :cool: (The sun and the gossip!!!!!!!!) I could chat to you geeks for ever. I am so glad i got to meet you all. Your airbrushing was great, you all picked it up so quick, will call you when i need nails done for my new book!

So thanks again to Lily, Deni, Vicky, Becks and Nesrin and i hope to meet you all again soon. xxxxxxxxxx

chocolate said:
Sorry i have not posted before, (refer to chit chat for a good laugh as to why!), but i just wanted to say a massive thanks to the geeks that came on my free airbrush course 3 weeks ago. (special thanks to lily and herman for the posh chocs! :) ) I know you all put a lot of effort into organising hotels and travel, so i hope you all thought it was worth it.

We had such a laugh, paint everywhere, sweets everywhere, and lots of nail gossip! It was so hot! :cool: (The sun and the gossip!!!!!!!!) I could chat to you geeks for ever. I am so glad i got to meet you all. Your airbrushing was great, you all picked it up so quick, will call you when i need nails done for my new book!

So thanks again to Lily, Deni, Vicky, Becks and Nesrin and i hope to meet you all again soon. xxxxxxxxxx
Aww thanx Chocolate, we had a great time and i'm hoping to come down to winchester to see deni again or maybe she might come to me............we got on really well to say we had only just met.

Did you read my thread ...........i nearly missed my train home on the weds night.......it was departing from kings cross at 7.30 and i didnt get there till 7.33............just made it pheew!

Take care and hope to see you soon
Amanda

Yes i read it, i did laugh! I can imagine you flying down the platform!!! I bet Herman was laughing to. You poor thing, and you were not well, or was that the hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so good to meet you, you are so sweet, you and Deni made it a course to remember, with the rude jokes, the sweets and oh of course, excellent airbrushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Choclate, you dont fancy a nice busmans kinda holiday in cornwall do you????

(please, please, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back