Free Airbrush Course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Finally i have some dates (2 seperate courses) for the next FREE geek airbrushing course. We had such a giggle on the last one, and chatted constantly for 2 days. I will be teaching the course myself.

VENUE = 1 BULLERS CLOSE, SIDCUP, KENT.

DATES
COURSE 1 = MON 27TH and TUES 28TH OF SEPTEMBER
COURSE 2 = MON 8TH AND TUES 9TH OF NOVEMBER

DURATION = 2 DAYS

TIMES = 10.00AM -- 4.00PM

DETAILS = INCS THEORY, HEALTH AND SAFETY, COSHH, CONSULTAION, CLEANING, EQUIPMENT, CONTROL, BLENDING, STENCILS, FRENCH MANICURE, MASKS, BASIC BODY ART, AFTERCARE AND MORE!

COST = Although the actual teaching is free, i am happy to give up 2 days just for the giggle, but each student has to buy the training kit as i cant afford to supply all the products to. The training kit is £100 inc vat and contains paints, cleaner, cleaning brush, practice tips, stencils, masks and all accesories, training guide and certificate. Lunch is not included but you can order in anything on the day and our local shop deliver it for us.

I will supply airbrushes and compressors for those who dont have them, but please feel free to bring your own.

Due to the large amout of intreast, i have to do this on a first paid, first served basis, so if you want to join, just send a cheque, or call the office with a credit card. Full details, directions, b & b's and vat invoice will be sent to you when payment is received.

If you have any questions, please call! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Chocolate,

I am very interested in the course, as its over 2 days can you recommend any nearby b&b's hotels for moi to stay in please hun, it'll cost too much for me to comute back home, plus I dont drive. If you could pm me and let me know if its not too much trouble.

Also if there are any other geeks planning on going I dont mind sharing a room and splitting the cost.

Let me know

wow, quick response!

We have a hoilday inn (Bexley, Kent by the A2) 10 mins up the road, very nice, its from £59 per night, call them on 01322 526900

i will post some names when i know whos coming and you may be able to share travel / hotels.

Hi Rachel,

I'm so glad I'm one of the first to respond 'cause I'd have hated to miss out on this one. Count me in for 27 & 28 Sept and I'll call Abby now to confirm payment!

Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please count me in for Sept!! I will get a cheque to you.
Thanks Very much

I can`t make the September one due to other commitments but I`d love a place in November

I went on a one of Rachel's course's and it was GREAT...! Everyone should try and do one of the course's...Rachel and Lisa are the best and Phil does a good lunch..lol

Cheers viki, we had have fun, your airbrushed bikini was great!

Had 4 bookings already, so only have 2 places left.

Latest posts

Back