Free facial brush from Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
Just placed an order with them and they sent a facial brush free of charge, does everyone get this brush on their first order? Not complaining but just wondered ;) x

No but lucky you as they are great used in professional treatments (I use 2 at the same time) or for clients to use at home :)

I'll be trying it out on myself then I might buy one for clients too, it must have been a mistake lol x

Shhhhhhhh!!!
Maybe it was an error!!
Freebie!!! he he

Hi, I didn't want to start another thread, but I am planning to buy some Eve Taylor products and I really want to know the prices. Why aren't they displaying prices on their website?
Where can I see the prices?
Thank you

The retail prices are displayed on their website. To view trade prices you will have to register with them for a trade account.

Hi, I didn't want to start another thread, but I am planning to buy some Eve Taylor products and I really want to know the prices. Why aren't they displaying prices on their website?
Where can I see the prices?
Thank you
Click on the product you want to buy then a pic of it will come up and a description, then underneath that it show another smaller picture of the product and it's name so click on that then that shows you the retail price :) for trade price you have to register, I couldn't find the prices at first either lol, hth x

Click on the product you want to buy then a pic of it will come up and a description, then underneath that it show another smaller picture of the product and it's name so click on that then that shows you the retail price :) for trade price you have to register, I couldn't find the prices at first either lol, hth x

Thank you for that, however I tried it and still no prices! I feel a bit silly now - is it me doing something wrong? It's impossible to view the prices it only gives me a phone number for more information on the product.
The site won't let me register either.
PS: I am not a trade, just want these products for myself.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you for that, however I tried it and still no prices! I feel a bit silly now - is it me doing something wrong? It's impossible to view the prices it only gives me a phone number for more information on the product.
The site won't let me register either.
PS: I am not a trade, just want these products for myself.

Can anyone help please?

Hi andrea2. When you are on the Eve Taylor website, click on Skincare in the left hand column, Categories will come up, then click on whichever product you are after, for example Cleansers, Catergories: (pick which one) for example Balancing, then click on the tab that says Click Here, your product description, size & price will come up. HTH ;-)

Hi andrea2. When you are on the Eve Taylor website, click on Skincare in the left hand column, Categories will come up, then click on whichever product you are after, for example Cleansers, Catergories: (pick which one) for example Balancing, then click on the tab that says Click Here, your product description, size & price will come up. HTH ;-)

Thank you very much for that.

Latest posts

Back