Free Fusion Trial Pack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Has Anyone Else Applied For A Free Fusion Trial Pack From United Beauty ? I Received Mine This Morning Will Be Iteresting To See What Everyone Thinks Of It ?

I bought a trial pack as while ago.
I was keen to try it as it promised to be great for "lifters".
To be honest I didn't find that to be the case so didn't but anymore.

Maybe I didn't give it a chance, only tried it on myself. It will be interesting to see how everyone else gets on.

have yougot alink to apply for it xx

I applied for one yesterday so hopefully mine will be in the post soon! Be good to try something new!

Thanks for the link, I have just filled in my form.

thanks have filled it out:):)

It says the first 500. I have a subscription to the magazine so would presume that I get it before it is in the shops.

Did anybody else apply from a subscription or did you buy it. I applied about a week ago.

Hi,

That link for Young Nails does not bring anything up? I have subscribed to Scratch magazine but I still haven't received it yet.:cry: I would be interested in any trial offers for Young nails as I use there products. Incidently are there any trial kits for any Ezflow products as they really intrigue me.

Thanks
Pibsy (The free trial Queen):green:

Hi,

That link for Young Nails does not bring anything up? I have subscribed to Scratch magazine but I still haven't received it yet.:cry: I would be interested in any trial offers for Young nails as I use there products. Incidently are there any trial kits for any Ezflow products as they really intrigue me.

Thanks
Pibsy (The free trial Queen):green:

Hi hun

I have just tried the link and it works ok for me:hug:

Cheers hun, worked this time for me :hug:

Latest posts

Back