FREE Geeky Waxing Workshop in WALES 16th June

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
ive got a place at this workshop and looking forward to meeting fellow geeks!
love hannah:)

so andy how about that then me joolz and emmsybabes all require your services in the north west

Please Jim can you fix it for us XXXXXXX

Now how can I resist a request like that? :wink2: I shall be back up your way later this year, so I will keep you posted!

In the meantime, only 2 weeks until I'm in Wales! I'm looking forward to meeting the Welsh geeks and seeing Cardiff for the first time, it's going to be a great day.

There are still a couple of places left, so anyone who fancies joining us please drop me a line and I'll get you booked on.

See you all soon! :D

Andy x

I am starting to hate my day job:cry: I cant be a wax modal for someone doing a day with kim and now I find I'm working on this date to. I'm supposed to work 5 on 2 of but it never works out that way:cry:
Have fun hun with all the lucky geeks:hug:

Hi

Looking forward to meeting Andy and all you geeks at our new training rooms at Triniti in Cardiff. I hope that this will be the first of many Geek workshops to held here.

I've always been very keen on CPD so I'm happy to provide a venue for future Geek workshops.

Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back