FREE gift CND a big Thanks xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
:hug:Well I just thought Id let you all know, if some of you dont already, that I placed an order with S2 yesterday for a bunch of stuff it was about £190 and I got a free CND mug, its huge, lush for a massive cuppa! And inside the mug was 3 2oz Scentsations in Vanilla Shimmer, Cherry and Nutmeg & Cranberry and also a Winterfire enamel!!!!!

I love free things, but this is great!!!! I wish I could buy these mugs to retail to my clients as I know they would love them with mini's inside!!!!:hug:

Wow! I want one.

I placed an order with them today for about £70, I wonder if I will get one?:!:

Dont quote me on this but I think its if you order over £100! :cry:

lol A thirty quid mug!!!

:lol: I'll spend 30 quid then .... you can have the mug, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!

sob sob,
i didnt get that with my order, and i always spend over £100 a time

good luck to you , and enjoy your freebies xxx

Sorry I didnt want this to happen! :cry:
Maybe if you order before Christmas? Or give a ring and ask about it?

Hope I havent upset you xxxxxx:hug:

I placed an order last wed, £109 and i didnt get one :cry: must have just started it from this week!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

We started doing it as a surprise this week while supplies last for orders over £100.

HTHs!

awww shame!!
never mind,
those who get them, enjoy!!!!!!

I received an order today that I placed yesterday for over £200 and I didn't get one :cry:

Perhaps I was too early.

how lovely - just shows you dont it - how this company "repay" and its the simplist of things and we are made up with it -and most dont- i know it looks like im sucking up - but seriously "IM NOT" all other compainies i have dealt with aint done this#

SAM - just send me soeme - cos you love me (lol)

Well I'm impressed with the free gift...
But I am even more impressed with the quick delivery lol

Sam...If glynis gets one...I want one ...or infact I'll just rob hers :twisted:

Latest posts

Back