Free hand nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissors2005

Reaction score
Hi guys was wondering does anyone know if there are any courses on free hand nail art or a good step by step book on how to do it,this is an area i would like to explore.

Tracey

Chocolate aka Rachel at K-sa-ra does Nail Art courses also the Nail art book by them is good.

You can access K-Sa-Ra's website under "site stuff" then "industry links" xx

scissors said:
Hi guys was wondering does anyone know if there are any courses on free hand nail art or a good step by step book on how to do it,this is an area i would like to explore.

Tracey
United Beauty Products (nail art name is Spangles) do 1 day courses all over the country. If you call their head office they will tell you your nearest place to go.

thanks guys yes ive done the spangles nail art course but i found it didnt touch much on free hand nail art,i m after some instiration for free hand nail painting designs if any one can help.

tracey.

scissors said:
thanks guys yes ive done the spangles nail art course but i found it didnt touch much on free hand nail art,i m after some instiration for free hand nail painting designs if any one can help.

tracey.
I'm assuming you mean such things as flowers and pics on the nails? My course covered a couple of bits of freehand nail art such as palm tree scene and snowman scene. I think that Mui's website covers step by steps if that's any help.

Latest posts

Back