Free Nail Courses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - the certificates are VERY POSH - The certificates I received for other courses by K-Sa-Ra are most impressive. (I just hope I do them justice!)

Hita,
My friend AND GEEK Carole (NTECH) IS UNABLE TO USE HER COMP TODAY BUT HAS ASKED ME TO pm YOU TO SEE IF HAVE ANOTHER FREE PLACE AVAILABLE AS SHE'S LOVE TO COME AND WE CAN TRAVEL TOGETHER.
lOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Warmest wishes,
Kim

All courses are now fully booked, but more dates coming soon! Kimmy, i have one placed saved for your friend on the nail art course, just PM me her address and i will send the info out.

Just to let you know, i made a bo bo, :o the date for the nail art class is as it says at the top and in your letters, its Monday 24th May, not the 26th as i put by the name list! Im so sorry, any probs, please Pm me.

Im so looking forward to seeing you all. xxxxxxxxx
:biggrin:

Hi Rachel

can u plz let me know what courses u r doing free and if any spaces left on any of them plz pm me thnx

Hi Chocolate

I don't mean to take the micky but If you could squeeze one more in on the 24th I'd be so grateful.

I've only just found this site and think it's so WICKED:) . Recently done one of Ka-Sa-Ra's Acrylic Conversion Courses with Kelly Smith and all I can say is "I can't wait to do more of your courses."

Take Care
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back