Free Nail Courses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
I have 2 places left on my courses that i am happy to give to any geeks free of charge. :p

NAIL ART (1 DAY) - monday 24th may (£40 kit required)

AIRBRUSHING (2 DAYS) - 8th and 9th of June (£80 paint/stencil kit required (to keep), loan of airbrush and compressor for the course)

Please Pm me if you would like to come.

would love to do the airbrushing but work during the day what time is the course?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i'm so sad,if only i lived closer i would snap your hand off!!!! (not literally,u know wot i mean)it's a very kind offer i would have loved it. :sad: :cry: :cry:

Hi chocolate,
I would love to come on the Nail Art day if it's still available, and if the time's suitable with the kids and everything.
Thanks for the very generous offer.

Aylin

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to come!!

Hi Chocolate

I would love to come to the airbrushing course, please pm if you still have a place for me!! :D Im in Bournemouth but i'l get there....

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Never had so many PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got places so dont panic, will reply to your Pm's asap!

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

have tried to pm you chocolate but your inbox wont accept anymore pm's.

am interested in airbrush course if places still available.

Jue

i would love to do the airbrushing, but it looks like you are full, let me know if something comes up, i have an airbrush, and never had any tuition, would be gret to see how it should be done.

beck.

Emptied my Pm box now, never had so many!!!!!! :eek:

As i have had a great response, i have decided to go for it and let you all come!!!!!!! Will be like a geek meeting! Ive booked an extra trainer so its all hands on deck! :lol:

I need your addresses for the confirmation letter and directions, this will be sent with the £80 kit invoice for the airbrush course and a £40 invoice for the nail art course as you must all use the same kits. This is payable prior to the course, just send a cheque or call with a credit card. You can bring your own airbrush and compressor if you wish, or we can lend you one for the course.

Pm me if you have any questions, see you soon!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

OMG Rachel what a lovely thing to do, i really really can't wait now...there's gonna be loads of us! do i need to bring wine..lol

Looking foward to seeing everyone :biggrin:

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies (soon Perfect airbrushing too)

Rachel you are so kind:biggrin:
I'll bring you lots of chocolate:lol:

Would soooo love to come to the airbrushing course, please let me know if this generous offer is still on.

nesrin xxx

yep, up to 10 now so got to stop soon, got me training you and 2 assisstants now! Just Pm me your address and what course you want to do.

Hi Chocolate

If you ever have any spaces on the nail art course again i would to come. Cant do the one in May but please let me know if you ever have the urge to be so good to us again (not that you arnt always good to us!!!!)

Wow, what a great response. for those that i could not fit in, :sad: i will sort some more dates for the summer, so watch this space...........

For those that did, :p i have sent out all the info, directions, B & B's, route planners etc, should be with you Mon or Tues. I would be so grateful, if poss, if the invoice for the kit can be paid prior to the course, it will save time on the day.

I realised that some of you live near to each other, so you may want to PM each other to sort travel. ( ihave used geek names)

AIRBRUSH COURSE (8 & 9 June)
vicky - bournemouth
deni - hampshire
jaydee - north london
jane phillips - worcestershire
beck - worcestershire
aylin - west wickham
kimmi rocks - essex
mrs gadget - leamington spa
lily munster - west yorkshire

NAIL ART COURSE (26 May)
deni - hampshire
pinkies (x 2) - gloucester
jaydee - north london
lorraine1964 - bexleyheath, kent
aylin - west wickham
kimmi rocks - essex

Still waiting on 1 address so may have another one to. I am so looking forward to meeting you all, unfortunatly i cant teach the nail art class, due to 4 days teaching already that week and i have to have some office time, but i will only be next door, so i will have lunch with you all, but i will be teaching the airbrush course, with assisstants :p :p , so it will be good to chat to you all.

If anyone is likely to want to buy an airbrush kit, or any nail art products, even if its not for def, please let me know, so i can make sure we have enough stock in for you. There will be plenty of products in your training kits anyway so dont worry to much.

Thank you so much for responding and see you soon! xx
:biggrin:

Hi chocolate,

You are such an Angel.
Oh and by the way, do we get a certificate for these courses? God, I don't ask for much, do I?

Thanks again
Aylin

Duh! Slow off the mark, or what?!

Would've really loved to have come to the Airbrushing day, please let us know of any more in the future???

Thanks!

G. xx

(Up To Scratch Nails)

yep, you get a certificate, sent to you a few days after the course, its v posh, silver and white!

I will def set more dates for the summer, promise, watch this space!!!!!!!!!

Rachel, A very long shot - is there any spaces left on the Airbrush Course on 8&9 June? If so, I'd love to come along. I am sure I could arrange time off work for it. If the places are all taken, I will touch base with you to arrange another time.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back