free nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i have new furniture in my studio, and i wondered if anyone could make use of my old naildesk.

its wood and metal underneath with a glass top. it has shelves for equipment and u.v lamps.

dont want anything for it but you would have to collect it. top is detatchable.
P1011572.jpg

giving this a little bump up.
its completely free of charge and it might do someone a good turn.

That's such a nice gesture...

Ooh thats lovely..if only I lived nearer I could put it in my garage:) I've made some room today!

wish i was closer, that would be great for my home salon when we move

im sure someone will want it

xxxxx

How nice of you to offer this. What a lovely kind gesture. Im sure it will help someone out. xx

What a sweet gesture and i can not believe that no one has taken you up on your kind offer hun :hug:

i can't believe that this hasn't been snapped up already....lovely gesture hun xx

So am I ,
Im gutted Id have bit your arm off for it lol,
Im desperate for a new desk ...but I'm like a million miles away :cry:

:green:

and yes it is VERY kind of you, and Im sure someone who can collect it will see soon enough and will be over the moon,

If all else fails hun, why dont you ask in the local academie's or colleges etc...xxxxxxxxxxxx

So am I ,
Im gutted Id have bit your arm off for it lol,
Im desperate for a new desk ...but I'm like a million miles away :cry:

:green:

and yes it is VERY kind of you, and Im sure someone who can collect it will see soon enough and will be over the moon,

If all else fails hun, why dont you ask in the local academie's or colleges etc...xxxxxxxxxxxx
What about paying for it to be collected for you and delivered to you by courier, it should only be around £20 hth

you're so sweet!

someone coming in the morning.
:)

Just wanted to say a big thank you Susan for the desk, its lovely, just waiting for bf to get back from fishing to fit it together :lol:

Ju xxx

That was a really lovely gesture. It never stops amazing me how kind and thoughtful everyone is on this site.
Marion x

i'm just glad it did someone a good turn, it was a little bit tatty, but still too good to chuck it down the tip. and its nice to give it away on here to someone who can get proper use out of it:green:

plus it was nice to meet mrs gadget too:)

Brilliant gesture and it is nice to see that it has a good home x

Latest posts

Back