Free NSI gift when you subscribe to scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
Just thought I would share the offer I saw in this months Scratch mag, in case any of you want to subscribe to this popular magazine.

They are offering a free gift from NSI which consists of
1 x 8oz attraction liquid
1 x 40mg sheer pink powder
1 x 40mg radiant white powder
1 x 7mg radiant pink powder
1 x Totaly clear powder
1 x 7ml attract primer
1 x 1oz nail pure
1 x 15ml nurture oil
1 x instructions & cautions
1 x Beyond basics instructional DVD

I think thats quite a good freebie alongside the 12 monthly mags you get :)

Last edited:
That is a good offer.

Thanks for sharing
:hug:

NSI won the industry award for having the most competitors using their products at the competitions so it would be interesting to test the product.

Thanks for sharing x

yes it good offer but cant get scratch mag in usa
so not go for us in usa

Oh yes! not so good for you, sorry hun!

NSI won the industry award for having the most competitors using their products at the competitions so it would be interesting to test the product.

Thanks for sharing x
congratulations to nsi then.i love there products and i think that is a excellent offer.x

im gutted about it! i only subscribed to scratch last month!!!!:irked:

i might take this up. does anyone know if i will be reminded when my subscription is due to end???

Woohoo! Just subscribed and my NSI samples will be on the way soon. thank you so much and I will let you all know how I get on with the NSI samples :hug:

i might take this up. does anyone know if i will be reminded when my subscription is due to end???
well I rang them and my subscription is up after the April addition, but because I've paid today to extend for another year i get the NSI products as well:lol:

i didnt know that all this was free i use nsi anyway and called to get a scratch subscription and was told on the phone. im so excited. i love nsi.

Hi, can you subscribe and get this offer over the internet or does it have to be doen by phone does anyone know, thanks :confused:

It's a different offer now, and you have to do it on the phone i think!

has anyone received theirs yet? im still waiting and had my scratch mag which is brill btw x

I have the april issue, which my nails are in! (sorry had to tell u all... again!)

Going to subscribe tomorrow as i think its too late to ring tonight

I renewed my subscription in March does that mean I get the nsi goodies or is it just for new subscribers?

has anyone received theirs yet? im still waiting and had my scratch mag which is brill btw x

I've not had mine either. I did speak to the guys at Scratch yesterday; who told me they had forwarded a list of names and details to NSI last week.
I was advised that if I had not recieved the free items by the same time next week, then to get back in touch with them.

I cant wait!

HTH
:hug:

I ordered my subscription over the phone, and they are sending me some products but not NSI, its a different one this month, but they haven't took the money - do they normally take it straight away?

They took about 3/12 weeks to take my money i had to keep ringing them x

Latest posts

Back