Free training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spraytanningguy

Reaction score
I am all for training and free training in particular. Not sure how much use it would be or even if the product is available in the UK but I found bits of the free brand training and the colour thoery quite interesting.
https://colour-me-bronze-tanning-academy.thinkific.com/
does anyone know of any similar sites?

Never heard of this before but I'm sure there are other "courses" similar to this. If these courses are truly free, I'd say it's worth a shot at it. Who knows, you might pick up a few important lessons!

I completed the colour theory course a few month ago. I found it quite interesting.

I completed the colour theory course a few month ago. I found it quite interesting.

Were you put under any pressure to enrol on the non-free courses afterwards?

No [emoji4]. Well I wasn’t, well not yet [emoji4]
That's always my fear with "freebies"! I had a look at their website and it looks interesting so might take a look. Thank you

Were you put under any pressure to enrol on the non-free courses afterwards?
No pressure at all. The woman that owns the company is actually really nice xx

No pressure at all. The woman that owns the company is actually really nice xx
That's good to know, thank you. I think I'll give it a go! X

Hi... I just found this thread through one of the posters linking it to my courses.

The free courses that you speak of above are my online courses.

I have several free courses and several paid courses, but I encourage people to take the free courses, and if they choose to they can take the paid courses... There is never really any pressure to push people into the paid courses once they have completed the free training... :)

Latest posts

Back