Free treatments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
I rent a beauty room in a hairdressers & to get a few more people interested in my treatments I was going to start offering free file & polishes for hair clients for a few weeks. Has anyone else done something like this & has it worked? X

Maybe do half price, or free file and polish with x service, you have to atleast cover your costs, that is if you can afford to pay the rent without revenue or would the salon allow you to be rent free for the time you do the promo?

Another option is a voucher to give to the clients offering £x x% discount or discount on specific services rather than free.

I don't like free as its nothing in my pocket and my pocket likes to crunch with millions of £ stuffed in it (haha I wish) xoxo

You can't catch a bear without baiting the trap. It's always good to put the feelers out and make sure everyone knows about you AND it looks much better for you to be working rather than sitting there twiddling your thumbs.

How about offering something like a free 'taster' massage while they wait/their colour develops or something like that; that way, they get a lovely extra little treatment and you haven't spent that much in product, just time and then you can talk to them about who you are, what you do, take the time to build a rapport with them and they'll keep you in mind the next time they fancy a treatment. OR offer them a mini manicure at an extra special discounted, never-to-be-repeated offer price?

There was a hair dresser and beauty shop opened up the road from me, the owner delivered leaflets in the local communitys doors and left them in businesses offering 20% of first vist, drummed up alot of business! Also gave free nail paint with blowdry which went down really well, try putting a free ad in the local paper x x x

Latest posts

Back