free web hosting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any website that does free web hosting but will allow you to upload you own site - I cant afford to pay for hosting but I dislike the templates as so many people have the same site

hi
yes i agree but your customers wont know all the nail geeks so they wont know if you have the same template, as my customers and friends havent seen a web site like mine and its free xx

emmalouisa said:
hi
yes i agree but your customers wont know all the nail geeks so they wont know if you have the same template, as my customers and friends havent seen a web site like mine and its free xx
Who hosts your site

i used low cost names (www.lcn.biz) for both buying my name and my hosting. You get a choice as to how big you need your web space to be(technical ...not :eek: ) but the smallest one you an get is more than ample enough for about 30 pages with piccies! All this for about £25 per year (or there abouts) . Check out their web site, it will list the prices.

Latest posts

Back