Free Webs - Can you change the font?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

I am half way through making my website and I know there has been a lot of threads on "Free Webs" but I cannot for the life of me see how you change the font.

Has anyone else come across this, or does anyone know how you change it.

Once I have solved this problem, I can be on my way and near to finishing.

Any help....??!!

Carly x:rolleyes:

When you're in edit mode highlight the text (right click and press select all) then at the top left it says Font name, click the little arrow on the right and a drop down menu appears, select the font you want to use then click done... you'll see the finished look in the preview, if you want to change it click edit again, otherwise click done and it'll save the page.

hth's

Thanks for that, I went home and had another look, don't know how I missed it. I was looking to up loada font to go with my price lists, but they only give you a few!!

Thanks

Carly x

When you're in edit mode highlight the text (right click and press select all) then at the top left it says Font name, click the little arrow on the right and a drop down menu appears, select the font you want to use then click done... you'll see the finished look in the preview, if you want to change it click edit again, otherwise click done and it'll save the page.

hth's

Latest posts

Back