Free website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whammers

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know if there is a free website company where you can design your web page on line and give it a www. address? Im just staring out and i cant afford to pay someone lots of money to do this!

thanks in advance:lol:, Wendy

Not sure if you can get a free one hun but having a web page brings lots of clients so you will get your money back.x

Many of us on here use Freewebs.com - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a web site with photo albums, blogs, videos, forums and more! It's who I used to make mine www.divasbeauty.net if you want to have a look. i paid to upgrade mine to remove the banner ads and also have freewebs taken out of the domain name. It's pretty basic, but then I can't stand overly fussy websites anyway. We get quite a lot of business from ours, even had people phone from the UK booking up for when they come out here!

With freewebs be prepared to have a similar site to another, for individuality I'd say get one made or learn to make one yourself as many of us geeks have done, as anca14 said you'll make back the money spent.

i use freewebs and i am happy with my site

why not use freewebs until you can afford something else

I use Freewebs and find it's fine for what I need.
You don't have to use their templates as there is a html option (if you know coding) so it's easy to make it completely unique.

Latest posts

Back