Freebies :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! Thank's for posting this site!!

We'll I've sent a request to register. It does look as tho they stock loads of things that I'll use and if it seems to be good quality then even better! :green:

I feel sorry for the place tho! They won't know wot's hit 'em!!!! :eek:

Thanks Jen, just registered!! Just my luck though that your freebies were a one off, lol!! Thanks for sharing though. :hug:

I registered about a week ago. Didn't get sample pack for signing up, but got a selection when i recived my first order!! Ordered some couch rolls , gloves and cotton pads (quality good and cheap price) and got a sample pack (tissues, nail files, a couple g-strings/ pants, a pot of wax, pack of strips). How cool is that?

Playing around on the internet after a hard days work. Is it just me or does everyone's feet hurt more after a hot day. Any tips?
Hey I just joined this site because I thought I'd let others know about bulk beauty. Seems it's not so much of a secret tho.
bulkbeauty : Low trade prices on paper rolls, waxing strips, disposable gloves and more!
I was really confused and surpised when I got my order. :confused: I put one in last week and it arrived in just 2 days. how quick is that!
I thought someone was really stupid, because I got a load of stuff I hadn't ordered, but it looks like they're freebies. How cool is that. I'd get ordering if I were you.:Love:Love this site.

Playing around on the internet after a hard days work. Is it just me or does everyone's feet hurt more after a hot day. Any tips?
Hey I just joined this site because I thought I'd let others know about bulk beauty. Seems it's not so much of a secret tho.
bulkbeauty : Low trade prices on paper rolls, waxing strips, disposable gloves and more!
I was really confused and surpised when I got my order. :confused: I put one in last week and it arrived in just 2 days. how quick is that!
I thought someone was really stupid, because I got a load of stuff I hadn't ordered, but it looks like they're freebies. How cool is that. I'd get ordering if I were you.:Love:Love this site.

the way u worded it.....sounds like u work for bulk beauty! x

Still haven't received anything, so maybe you only get it when you order, but that doesn't explain how Jen managed to get loads of stuff for free :cry:

Marlise

the way u worded it.....sounds like u work for bulk beauty! x
Hahaha! Bulk Beauty is based in Warwickshire too, must be why their order arrived so quick! Great site tho xx

Still haven't received anything, so maybe you only get it when you order, but that doesn't explain how Jen managed to get loads of stuff for free :cry:

Marlise

It was about a month or so after registering I got my freebies :)

Hey, I got a little box of goodies today, not a big box like Jen but in my little parcel was:

packet wax strips
a few wooden spatulas
a few small orange sticks
a pair of disposable thongs
a pack of make up sponges
a few nail files
a 3 way block buffer
and some cotton wool

NICE!! Thanks to bulk beauty. I will certainly look a using them in the future.

Thankyou very much for sharing this info:hug:
I am going on there to restister and have a browse now...:)
xxxxx

Hey, I got a little box of goodies today, not a big box like Jen but in my little parcel was:

packet wax strips
a few wooden spatulas
a few small orange sticks
a pair of disposable thongs
a pack of make up sponges
a few nail files
a 3 way block buffer
and some cotton wool

NICE!! Thanks to bulk beauty. I will certainly look a using them in the future.

I got all these yesterday too - what an excellent incentive to do trading with them.:)

:lol: come on the postman !!!!!! lol greedy me i want goodies too :green:

hi jen thanks for the link,i got mine this morning same as joe 90 got, great stuff think i will be ordering from them :hug:
thankyou xx

Nope I've still got got anything..... :cry: :cry:

THANKS JEN...
JUST REGISTERED FINGERS CROSSED:Grope::hug:

yeyy!recieved my box of goodies today.waxing strips,sponges,a foot file,cotton wool,g strings,3 way buffer,orange sticks and more! brilliant and it works as i will buy from them!

Nothing for me yet......

Latest posts

Back