Freebies :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I recently registered my details on a website called Bulk Beauty. Click here for link ......Click......

Well today a large parcel arrived from a courier and I opened it up and thought I don't remember ordering these items. Most of the items I can use but I was just about to check it out when I noticed the accompanying delivery note :

'As a registered customer please find enclosed a complimentary, trail pack packed full of all your essential beauty items!'

Hey... there is 500 cotton makeup pads, 50 pedicure slippers, a full box of spatulas, pot of honey wax, wax strips, foot file, cuticle sticks, nail files, a 3way buffer, a pack of yellow sponges for facials, a packed of makeup wedges, a thermal blanket', a box of facial tissues and a pair of massage mits.

How exciting is that huh?

I must admit that I looked at all these items on the site to compare prices when buying in bulk. I just thought I would share the surprise in case it is for everyone who registers. :hug:

Thanks Jen, fingers crossed we might all get some free goodies, god they won't know what has hit them :lol:

Yippee, I have registered too, knowing my luck though I won't get a sausage!

Great link. I've registered too and will look out for the postie!:)

nice one jen!!
thanks for sharing that with us!

Yippee, I have registered too, knowing my luck though I won't get a sausage!
Yeah i know that feeling but i have registered too,
you never know your luck

Ive registerd too, it looks like a good site.
I wont get any freebies though, I never do. Even when I send off for free stuff they never send it :(

thanks Jen:hug:

iv looked at site but im a hairdresser so il let you know how get on :hug:
iv registered anyway:eek:

hi there im new here so im just finding my feet how do you become a premium geek can you tell me

Thanks for that Jen...you never know till you try!

Lol, thanks Jen. Guess there is no harm in yet another person trying!:)

Thanks Jen, have registered too :)

LOL! You are all welcome... I hope you all get an exciting parcel with lots of lovely freebies :hug:

I got some freeby samples with my first order, but not as many as Jen! :cry:

Was impressed with service though, like Jen i looked about on web and they seem quite cheap

The products are nice aswell, got some slippers and they arent flimsy like others ive had, i defo order from them again!

Lisa x

thankyou I have signed up too.What a lovely thing to share with us all!:hug:

Couldn't resist ... had to sign up too !

Did you order anything Jen or did you just get a box of freebies ?

Marlise

Couldn't resist ... had to sign up too !

Did you order anything Jen or did you just get a box of freebies ?

Marlise

I haven't ordered anything from them yet Marlise... I will do when I need some stock tho.. as the products they sent me were good quality.

:)

i have registered to hunnie did you browse at every thing or have they just sent you a selection of stuff they stock?

Latest posts

Back