Freecycling nail items...Read on!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Here in the US we have what is called "Freecycle". The motto of the group is "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Freecycle is a group of people who instead of throwing away items they don't need, post to a group and people who may need such items respond and they work out a pickup time etc. Also people who need certain things post and if someone has it they offer it...This is all for FREE. I was wondering if the geeks would like to do something like this for other geeks who need nail related OR non nail related things.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity for geeks to show love and appreciation to other geeks!

Let me know what you guys think and if this is something you all would be interested in and we can plan from there.

I think its a good idea hun..
I am sure we all have lots of nail bits stuck in the cubbord that we no longer use...but cant be bothered selling or whatever...so i think this would be good, to pass on to somebody who will make use of these things

I think it's a great idea. (We have freecycle here in the UK too!)

I recently freecycled my beauty couch :)

Fantastic idea hun

i have heard of this site we do have one in kent for free cycle, its like old hovers, machines and bits
its a very good idea ive got lots of bits ..........:)

I think its a good idea hun..
I am sure we all have lots of nail bits stuck in the cubbord that we no longer use...but cant be bothered selling or whatever...so i think this would be good, to pass on to somebody who will make use of these things

I think it's a great idea. (We have freecycle here in the UK too!)

I recently freecycled my beauty couch :)

i have heard of this site we do have one in kent for free cycle, its like old hovers, machines and bits
its a very good idea ive got lots of bits ..........:)
GREAT!! I'm so glad that you guys have heard of this and are willing to participate!

I'm off to plan now :D

Hi sounds great what a good idea count me in too :hug: x minky

We have it here too yolanda and on the geek site we have the facility to swop goods as well its in geekbay x

That sounds like a brilliant idea, I've got all sorts of bits that would be of use to others x

Latest posts

Back