Freeforms by The Edge - nails in 30 mins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Well it's started already....
:cry:

I have a bad feeling about this peeps.

Where did you see these Gelly?

Full page ad in Scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh - just received my December 07 copy of scratch and i presume the ad you mean is the one on page 29.

I suppose we knew it was going to happen - but just not so quick.

Had a look on the website and they do look very similar to PopIts too.

Yep - very quick.

I've not seen or tried a popit, but I think someone mentioned they had a 'rim' or something - I can't see anything like that on these ones - but to be honest I don't really know what I am looking at!

Personally, I am going to persist at mastering hand application before I try popits.

I feel like learning nails is like running a marathon - hard bloody work, which requires dedication.....
There is no way I am going to run half way and then say '**** it, I'll take the bus'!

Yep - very quick.

I've not seen or tried a popit, but I think someone mentioned they had a 'rim' or something - I can't see anything like that on these ones - but to be honest I don't really know what I am looking at!

Personally, I am going to persist at mastering hand application before I try popits.

I feel like learning nails is like running a marathon - hard bloody work, which requires dedication.....
There is no way I am going to run half way and then say '**** it, I'll take the bus'!

:lol:that made me giggle :lol:

Yep - very quick.

And good on you too Gelly. I do think there is a place for PopIts as has been said on many threads but I agree that mastering hand application is still needed.

It looks like youtake them off to me, and i think i can see a little skirt like popits, maybe i am imagining it , i am quite happy with popits!

The finished nails are not a good advertisment:eek: The pink looks like overfiled nail plates from NSS, not to mention the rest of the "enhancements" appearance.

well to me, they look like popits, but without the numbers/letters on the outside.

surely the design of the popits are patented??? im pretty sure geeg said something in the demo about the idea had been patented for several years before they got produced?? i could be wrong though!

edit: i agree, their finished nails dont look like a good advert! much too much white imo

well to me, they look like popits, but without the numbers/letters on the outside.

surely the design of the popits are patented??? im pretty sure geeg said something in the demo about the idea had been patented for several years before they got produced?? i could be wrong though!

edit: i agree, their finished nails dont look like a good advert! much too much white imo

Yep trouble is when a product as a patent it can still be copied as long as it isnt an exact copy hence the lack of numbers on these. :rolleyes:
As for the pictures well the spanish website with popits on were not good either but look what Geeg did with them so I think in skilled hands these can look good.

Yep trouble is when a product as a patent it can still be copied as long as it isnt an exact copy hence the lack of numbers on these. :rolleyes:

Ah that would be why then :smack:

Tried to order some to see if they are like popits (waiting on popits sample) but you cant seem to order any and there are no samples, Maybe they are still making them but wanted to get in quick because of the buzz surrounding popits, i will hold judgement. I won't know unless i try, but it would be a lot bl**dy easier if you could order them :rolleyes: :confused: so you can try them???

I think it's great, where would we be without some competition ;)

Just recieved email from the edge they said if i email details including debit/credit card details they will send me some. Will get back to you.:)

ok, just ordered over phone, they do samples, not sure if they are free or you have to pay a small payment, should be with me by end of the week. If anyone wants to phone and see if you can get free sample the number is 01256 840840. The edge nails.

Is it just me or is the finger in that advert really ugly - last pic looks more like a toe!!

Latest posts

Back