Freeforms (the edge) vs PopIts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Has anyone tried both? What's the differences & which do you prefer???

I have the Freeforms already, they're ok, and i've managed to do some nice nails on myself with them but i'm having a few sizing probs and wondered how the poppits compare?

Thanks everyone :)

i would also be intested to know the answer, if anyone has tried both? also
can you use gel with freeforms , as on the website it only says acrylic maybe this is where they differ?

xx

Copies are copies and are never as good as the original (cheaper materials and also money motive and no passion) so PopIts for me, of course.

I have never found a sizing problem with PopIts on ANYONE apart from someone with exceptionally small nails and I have demoed on hundreds of people.

I will be demonstrating PopIts in London on the 11th of Feb so why not come along and see for yourself what the difference is. The day is free to anyone who has interest and you can come any time of the day.

hi gigi, at the mo i'm only calgel trained but am interested in popits, would i be allowed to come to London for a demo ?

hi gigi, at the mo I'm only calgel trained but am interested in PopIts, would i be allowed to come to London for a demo ?

Of Course!!

As I said above, the day is for anyone using anything who has interest in PopIts AS LONG AS YOU ARE TRAINED.

It is so funny, because I and my colleagues NEVER say anything different to this, but ...
CND is always open to anyone at anytime no matter what they use.

I think it is other distributors who support this 'exclusivity' myth that unless you use CND you can't come near us. Ridiculous!! ALL ARE WELCOME Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Thankyou

I will try and book a day off work as would love to see a demo!

Latest posts

Back