Freelance hairdressing business names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillips90

Roxanne
Reaction score
After taking some thought i can no longer just offer hair services to my closest. This means becoming self employed officially all i need left to do is decide on a name. I would love some input, guidance with this please. I use very simply naming at the moment. R.P hairdressing or hair by Roxy. I was hoping for some name ideas for a moblie hairdressing business. I was hoping something not to personal to me like above ,but at the same time i do like the ideas of them🤔 it so difficult to choose. I have some ideas i can write for opinions?????

I think as you are mobile, it should be personal to you as you are selling yourself! Maybe HairRox 🤟 😝

I do like HairRox it's different when others say it. It's so hard didn't think i would be this indecisive😬 thanks for the reply. I liked home hairdos ,,but that's taken swaying towards more personal now.

If you add a Z to HairRox you get both your name and the play on words. X is great for logos as you can make scissors out of it.

Latest posts

Back