french and American

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

I have a lady come in my salon she from England she have very beautifull red paint on her toes with very beautifull Rhinestone .

We do for her french with nail art white flower it look very nice .

B4 she go i speak to her do you like french she speak sometimes she like american .

What is American look like Thank you .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui,

As I am aware an american manicure is the same as french but we do it with a cream gel rather than a white . Hope this helps

Karen
Light Elegance UK

perfect10kb said:
Hi Mui,

As I am aware an american manicure is the same as french but we do it with a cream gel rather than a white . Hope this helps

Karen
Light Elegance UK

Sawasdee ka

I was thinking about what this is she speak and now you tell me you are right because i have see b4 a bottle nail polish and is cream color and have on bottle American manicure .

Very happy now Thank you .

Mui from Thailand

i thought is was the tip is white but the main colour is pink instead of beige.

Not completely sure though.

hello mui,
to me an american manicure (polish)is a cream laquer for the free edge, with an almost sheer red coloured laquer for the rest of the nail (like runny red jelly) the trick is, to not bring the sheer red over the cream on the free edge or it turns the cream pink.

shropshiredawn said:
hello mui,
to me an american manicure (polish)is a cream laquer for the free edge, with an almost sheer red coloured laquer for the rest of the nail (like runny red jelly) the trick is, to not bring the sheer red over the cream on the free edge or it turns the cream pink.

Sawasdee ka dawn

I am in internet shop i will go to salon now when this lady speak about American i think many time what is it i think i have in my salon cream polish speak American manicure i will go look now :eek: .

Mui from Thailand

I agree with Dawn, to me an american is a cream free edge with the translucent red over the top.

I know that Nails Inc. used to call their cream and pink an american so I suppose its just what you are used to! :?: :?: :?: :confused:

mui said:
Sawasdee ka dawn

I am in internet shop i will go to salon now when this lady speak about American i think many time what is it i think i have in my salon cream polish speak American manicure i will go look now :eek: .

Mui from Thailand

Sawasdee ka

I just in my salon and look my polish i have 1 bottle of american style manicure by star nail and a pink attitude i not think about this b4 because any body come in my salon speak want french no body ever speak want american only lady England speak about this .

Mui from Thailand

mui, this is an american manicure, excuse the fuzzy pic

Attachments

• americanmani 001.jpg
    americanmani 001.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 59
shropshiredawn said:
mui, this is an american manicure, excuse the fuzzy pic

Yep these are the colours i have always used for an american Manicure.
Ivory tips and red currant nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back