French Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanessaB

Reaction score
I was just wondering what the best way is to get a french manicure look on a fabric set.

Would I be able to airbrush white bit on then seal in with the Boost/Blast layer?

Ive seen Fabric paint mentioned in one of the topics but where can I get it?

Doing a set soon so need some ideas for a long lasting look.

Thanks all! ;)

Hi ya Hun,
Just a thought on this ..............

Yes you can Airbrush the white on the tip..................
Bond first
Airbrush French
apply Fibreglass strip
Bond again
lighty buff edges as you normaly would
Build and Boost in the usual way
Then finish nail like you normaly would with a soft buffer..............

The reason you can use Airbrushing is due to the fact , that you are using Acrylic paint, it doesn't bubble when Resin is applied, normal varnish would.............
The spray is very light and you only coat the nail with a thin layer of paint.......

But wait till the new Fabric# White comes out, this sounds like the best thing since sliced bread................
I think it will be at Exel .................

Love Ruth xxxxx

Thanks for your advice. Sounds like the perfect solution until the Fabric White comes out!

I am hoping to go to Excel to see whats new plus it will be my first show so Im very excited. Just need to get some money for my flight now!

hi ruth im confused...so when do u do the airbrush french? not last thing? vicx

Hi ya Vic,
For the permanent french look, you want to protect the paint as much as possible, so do it right after the first layer of bond, that way it will be under the Fibreglass...............well protected so to speak....

love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back