French Manciure on toes photo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
In regards to my last thread on french manicure on toes my first ever attempt well heres a picture of them not great but will keep practicing:

1868Pictures01541.jpg

sorry if the picture is not very clear x

You should be pleased with 'em Kells - you did really well. I decided to have a go after all the advice about marbling tools and nail art brushes - unfortunately only model available was poor hubby!!! I have to say that i found using a nail art brush really good for me!

Oh Well done Kelly!

They look FAB!

Kx

Well done babe, they look fab
Keep up the good work

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thanks guys, my client was very impressed too she had a full set of gel nail extensions with the french and then her toes done ready for her party tomorrow evening, i did feel like i had acheived something x

Kelly - they look brill - out of interest how long did it take you to do it all? Plus what method did you use for the whites? xxx

Hi Bea, to be honest the toes didnt take long at all, i applied a base coat and then applied more than white, with a brush neated the smile lines up and then applied a top coat x x

Well done Kelly! They look very neat and dainty! Do you find that you have more time to work with the MTW than you would with enamel in getting the smile perfected?

Mani-fique! said:
Well done Kelly! They look very neat and dainty! Do you find that you have more time to work with the MTW than you would with enamel in getting the smile perfected?
Yeah i definately preferred the mtw to enamel,and with a brush could tidy it up much easier x

Mmmm might get myself a bottle of that! Useful tip!

Kellyc said:
Yeah i definately preferred the mtw to enamel,and with a brush could tidy it up much easier x
Kells, are you using a small gel brush to clean up? Are you using polish remover to clean up?

Carole Lindsay said:
Kells, are you using a small gel brush to clean up? Are you using polish remover to clean up?
Hi ya i actually use a very small brush that i bought from a local art shop and you get about 4 in a packet for something like £3 or less, and there are two very small ones which i find fantastic to neaten the line up and i use polish remover x

they look fab hun, i would be well pleased with the result, i am gonna go do mine now you have inspired me lol

I have found some brushes now for my smile line defining. Its a flat small nylon brush, perfect for doing that with and nice and cheap from Hobby craft.

Well done Kelly :cool:

Sorry for being really thick here but can you use MTW instead of the white enamel if you was just doing a french manicure on fingers??:confused:

They are really pretty - I always think french on toes look very classy - well done.

Cathy

I've noticed that alot of you use More than white to do french manicure. I take it, it can be used like a normal white varnish?? Yours, dippy blonde!

toodles said:
I've noticed that alot of you use More than white to do french manicure. I take it, it can be used like a normal white varnish?? Yours, dippy blonde!

Yep just paint on as normal varnish but it is infact a liquid acrylic I find it great has more staying power than white enamels...........give it a go you know you want to lol.

Take care Dawnie xx

Latest posts

Back