French manicure template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squires89

Reaction score
hiya, im not a professional but would love a liitle point in the right direction.

i like using french manicure polish but when i draw the white tip with the nail brush it never looks perfect,

is there any templates or something you can use to help get a clear line on each nail?

Hi,
I can't really suggest a template as I do my French freehand, but I would recommend trying different polish brands as some are easier to paint with than others. I can't abide OPI polishes as I find the brushes are too rounded and I find it impossible to create a straight line with a rounded brush! I much prefer Jessica brushes as they are nice and straight :)

Hope this helps a little bit

aww thats great thanks, to be fair my polish was in a cheap set and the brush is quite big lol

Rimmel make a French white with a slanted brush. You start at one side of the nail and paint to the to the middle then repeat on the other side and meet in the middle to complete the French. The brush does all the work for you.
Xx

Latest posts

Back