French Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lj_2k4

Reaction score
I was just wondering if when French Nail tips are placed on the free edge then you dont place white powder on top of that do you? Do you place clear powder on top of the tip and pink powder on zone 2 and zone 3 ?
This was just an interest of mine and has been bugging me. i would be greatful if some one could help me out on this please!!!! Cheers xxx

Well, when I do French Tips I apply creative's blush pink powder on the whole nail including the white tip. Since this powder is so natural looking it looks great. I found that clear powder makes the nail look dull. You can go to my website and there you will see how the nails look. I hope this helps.

Nidia
www.nailsbynidia.com

ns21 said:
Well, when I do French Tips I apply creative's blush pink powder on the whole nail including the white tip. Since this powder is so natural looking it looks great. I found that clear powder makes the nail look dull. You can go to my website and there you will see how the nails look. I hope this helps.

Nidia
www.nailsbynidia.com

Hi

yes have to agree not keen on clear powder at all. On the rare occasion i use tips i just put the cnd pink over the whole thing.

Hi

When using white tips, I prefer to put white powder over the white tip then pink in zones 2 & 3. I find this makes the tips very bright white.

Also if you take out the contact area of the tip, you've got a nice deep, even smile line.

Sassy xx

hi

just had to say i personally use white powder on my white tips as said before makes them bright and stand out, although i have used the twighlight powder and glimmer powder also on the white tips looks lovely too, i ask the customer what they would prefer, also if you use pink powder over white tips gives a more a natural look, but if your smile lines are not up to much putting the white powder over, does make for great practice.

janx

Thanx for replying everyone. I have tested on my sister and myself and i find that the pink powder looks natural and really nice. Thankyou for helping me, i got thre in the end. I think its al about experimenting and seeing what looks bet and what the client likes the best.

Thanx again!!!!

Love Laura xxx

Latest posts

Back