French polish brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hi my employee is quite recently qualified and not that confident with doing the French polish, I showed her how to do it using a different brush to dip in acetone for polish or I.alcohol for shellac to neaten up the smile line, which she found helped. The brush I have isn't that great tho it was just and old acrylic brush so quite thick and more round so it needs to be made into more of a point to work as some of the bristles on it opens up and ruins the line were creating. Does anyone know any good brushes to help achieve a good smile line which French polish (we use shellac mostly and essie polish) not sure if a square brush would he better?
I usually shop with ellisons so if there's one on there you can recommend that would be great or any other brush you recommend won't also be helpfull.

Would appreciate any help and advice .

I always get brushes for French off eBay to be honest! You can get something like 5 square nail art brushes for 99p, not great for detailed work but does the job for tidying up a smile line! X

... Sorry double entry

I wouldn't have hired her in first place if she can't do a decent French paint !
I use my old gel brushes if doing a tidy up of polish around cuticles but never for gel or shellac I think it makes it look or run. But that's just my own experience .

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back