french polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliemarie

Reaction score
hi guys this is my first thread but im looking for a good company to train with ,to do my conversion course (ive just done my nvq 2 and shortly starting my nvq 3)im really not keen to train with cnd becouse off distribution probs and obv communication problems i find this arragont at the least if not damn right ignorant this will not be very popular i know ! but i still believe cnd as the best trained techs out there so is this down to product,abailty through the best trainning, or can a good trainned tech achieve these results regardless , i suppose this thread will be taken off but how can you cope with such an arrogant company who thinks its above its customers, when the customer keeps the buisness afloat, this reminds me soo much of fantasy tan where are they now they where american to sorry guys, i just dont think ARROGANT companys make a good tech thier ABILTY does hope you all think abt this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you actually spoken to any one at CND or are you just basing your knowledge of this company on the threads on here about the problems that CND are having in the UK lately? If you basing everything on the latter then I think it is arrogant and ignorant of you to judge an international company soley based on the current problems that they are having at the moment, and not on the overall merits of a company that has been in business for over 20 years.

I'm not 100% loyal to one company ... but I stand behind their training... far better than other training that is offered here... I think your a bit off base with your comments and if you had looked into it further I dont think you would have started a thread like this.... sorry but screams of a wind up this one does

French Polish????

French Polish????

Couldn't agree more, erm where exactly does it mention French Polish in this thread? I thought about deleting it, and it probably will be, but when it comes to arrogance I think someone really should take a look in the mirror.

You know it's not what you say, it's how you say it. However, I think this has to be one of the most unprofessional first posts I've seen in a long time. No doubt there is an ulterior motive behind this thread - oh why not all bash Hyperion when they are down. Go on give them another kicking just when they need it for god's sake. Jeez talk about coming out of the woodwork and beating someone when they are already having problems.

If you don't like the way they work don't go there, no one is forcing you to, but there is no need for all this Company bashing that is going on on this board. It's very unprofessional and very unbecoming and it is becoming evident who are the givers and the takers.

Nuff said, I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in all this mud slinging, but I've had enough now, the Taurean in me has finally won.

... hmm now where's that big Billy goat gruff when you need him! :lol:

hi guys this is my first thread but im looking for a good company to train with ,to do my conversion course (ive just done my nvq 2 and shortly starting my nvq 3)im really not keen to train with cnd becouse off distribution probs and obv communication problems i find this arragont at the least if not damn right ignorant this will not be very popular i know ! but i still believe cnd as the best trained techs out there so is this down to product,abailty through the best trainning, or can a good trainned tech achieve these results regardless , i suppose this thread will be taken off but how can you cope with such an arrogant company who thinks its above its customers, when the customer keeps the buisness afloat, this reminds me soo much of fantasy tan where are they now they where american to sorry guys, i just dont think ARROGANT companys make a good tech thier ABILTY does hope you all think abt this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well what a great way to start on any forum.
Arrogance is talking about something you know nothing about with great confidence.
I suggest you post in a more positive manner about something you can speak with authority on.

Nice !

Great first impression girl!:rolleyes:

I have to admit it probably wasn't the best idea to name the thread french polish then have a rant about Creative BUT please remember that its not Creative thats the problem its Hyperion that distributes it.

Also I think you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and there are probably many others out there that think the same. I would wait and see what happens before you make any decisions.

This won't go down very well but sadly I do agree with you.

well seeing as you asked about a french polish :rolleyes: i will tell you what i use , i use creative creme puff and moonlight and roses , ocassionally orly depending on my mood , and to add they are both very good polish ranges:green: , hope this helps you make a choice about using a decent french polish :green:

mmmmmmmmm....total wind up merchant, I think! Still if it keeps you happy.:rolleyes:

but i still believe cnd as the best trained techs out there so is this down to product,abailty through the best trainning, or can a good trainned tech achieve these results regardless

Hi EllieMarie

Some nail techs have amazing natural ability. But most techs starting out, do not! It takes a long time to learn about making neat beautiful nails, safely and CND have raised the standards of the whole industry by breaking down how to do nails in the finest of detail.

That in turn, enabled nail technicians to use CND products to the maximum. That's why CND are not arrogant - they take the time to tell you HOW to use the products instead of just selling them to you.

hi guys this is my first thread but im looking for a good company to train with ,to do my conversion course (ive just done my nvq 2 and shortly starting my nvq 3)im really not keen to train with cnd becouse off distribution probs and obv communication problems i find this arragont at the least if not damn right ignorant this will not be very popular i know ! but i still believe cnd as the best trained techs out there so is this down to product, abailty through the best trainning, or can a good trainned tech achieve these results regardless , i suppose this thread will be taken off but how can you cope with such an arrogant company who thinks its above its customers, when the customer keeps the buisness afloat, this reminds me soo much of fantasy tan where are they now they where american to sorry guys, i just dont think ARROGANT companys make a good tech thier ABILTY does hope you all think abt this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi EllieMarie,
Wow! What a strange way to enter the world of geek!
I suspect (as it was gone 2am) that you were maybe drunk or very, very tired when you wrote this?
Nevermind - we can all get a bit WILD sometimes!

It is clear that you wish to have a rant about CND UK (Hyperion), but we are not sure why, as you seem to have never delt with them before?!

In your post, you express that in your personal view - the best trained techs out there, have been trained by CND.
You go on to ask if this is due to the CND products or because they have had the best training? Or 'can a good trained tech achieve these results regardless?

I'm pretty sure that you didn't just wake up one day believing that CND techs were the best!
Many of the best techs in the world are not CND. It is down to the individual to become 'the best'.
It takes drive and determination (d&d) to be the best - not just being told what to do by someone else, who happens to be brilliant.

I wouldn't expect to be able to run a marathon, just because Kelly Holmes bought me a pair of trainers!!

It down to us to listen and learn and practise.......... which is why this site exists!!

'A good trained tech' as you put it, can be a great technicain if they have the d&d........... but it isn't possible for their results to be the same as a CND tech, as they will be using different products and methods. Which is why conversion courses exist!!

When you train with CND,
you are being taught by some of the best Nail Technicians in the world.......
and using some of the most advanced products available to the industry...............

It is hard walk away from the academies without feeling inspired to be the best....... and the products sure make life easier!
Which might explain why so many of the best nail techs are CND.

HTH to calm you.
(If not there is always valium!):lol:

arrogant - overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner towards inferiors.

Ignorant - the lack of knowledge or education!

Hmmm i'd say you were ignorant !

forget trying to improve yourself as a nail tech - go back to school to improve your spelling and grammar

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::irked::irked::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Nowt as queer as folk :rolleyes:

WOW where has this come from? and how is it anything to do with French Polish.....
Granted there have been distibution and communication problems, but hey crappy stuff happens and gets sorted. The guys at Hyperion Group are working their butt's off to get things moving and I bet they are having enough on their plate without all this negativity.
Lets hope you will never have a problem with for example, your phone line, so when a client wants to book and can't get through, slates you as an irresponsible or even arrogant Technician, because of your communication problem, even if it isn't even your fault.
I for one have found the Hyperion group the least arrogant or ignorant company. Their customer services is one of the best I have experianced in my long years as Technician.
But how does all this have anything to do with their education standard? Or the standard with which CND's Ambassadors teach? Their ability to teach has nothing to do with the admin stuff, Admin gets you on a course, Ambassadors teach you how to give your best, get the best out of your system and get you on the road to becoming a confident and respected Nail Technician. Food for thought.
But hey if after all this CND i.e. Hyperion Group is not for you , then I wish you luck finding one that is.

Going by the spelling mistakes..........maybe the French Polish meant that she is of either French or Polish nationality. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back