French Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
First of all I use a base coat. Then I apply the white tip and wait a couple of minutes to dry. Then I use the pink and again wait a couple of minutes to dry. Finally I finish with the top coat. My question is even after 10-15 minutes the white is still wet and can be smudged!! Am I not leaving enough time???

hi can i ask wot polish are u using , i use ceatives polishes and i am fine with them , wot about trying a nail enamel dryer, like solar speed spray, or getting one of those little machines , sorry cant be of more help !!

Hi Dee, I'm using Creative. Cream/Negligee. Do you think it might be because I'm applying the white too thick?? How long do you wait between?

Hi Heather

I too use Creative Cream Puff/Negligee for my french polishes but don't have the same problem you are encountering.

Like you say, it could be your application of the Cream Puff is too thick.

I apply a base coat "Toughen Up", 2 coats of Cream Puff to the tips, 1/2 coats of Negligee before a final coat of good ole Out the Door which gives it a nice glossy finish. I advise the clients that whilst the Out the Door will dry in about 45 secs, they have several layers underneath that need time to dry.

Hope this Helps.

Madeline

Latest posts

Back