French Sculpts (Custom Blend)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booweeza

Reaction score
Hey all

I haven't posted anything for critique since I finished my foundation course earlier this year, so thought I was a bit overdue for something.

Just trying to get into the hang of doing custom blending so would love any feedback.

These are sculpts on myself except for the middle finger which was completely broken from an oopsie I had with a chair last week (ouch) so I had to tip it first with a natural performance tip and then use my blend and white powder over top.

Thanks in advance for any critique/comments :)

Attachments

• Sculpts1.jpg
    Sculpts1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 246
  • Sculpts 2.jpg
    Sculpts 2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 231
Where oh where have the ratings gone. I swear I ticked them.
Weird.

they are stunning hun.........well done xx

They are lovely:)

what blend did you use? looks pretty good.
Reverse technique?
Looking very nice, take it mine didn't last long?

Sheryl, the middle fingers on both hands had been munted. One from my chair oopsie, one from that crack that was in my natural nail to begin with. Other than that, the rest were still on, holding strong. I have a job interview on Tuesday though and thought I better fix the broken ones, haha.

:green: Thanks all

Beautiful work :D

your smile look great and the blend looks really good.well done:)

Wow, wish I could sculpt like that especially on myself! Beautiful :hug:

Gorgeous nails Lou .... you can do mine anytime!

Fabulous work, although the middle finger does look a tad fat compared to the rest, I'm sure a bit of refining with the file would solve that :hug:

Yeah, my middle finger always bugs me. I can never get it looking the way I want. Grr

Cheers! :)

Hi Lou, I thought they looked really good then checked out your profile. OMG. They are amazing, you haven't been doing nails for very long, how did you get so good so fast. Well done. Do you have a mentor?

Beautiful, your obviously a fast learner!!! I have same probs with getting the middle finger on my right hand to not look fatter than the other, as it is slightly & it drives me mad!!!!! Well done you!! :)

Hi Lou, I thought they looked really good then checked out your profile. OMG. They are amazing, you haven't been doing nails for very long, how did you get so good so fast. Well done. Do you have a mentor?

Thanks!

Allen (Envy) was my educator, and I also get my nails done by him since he moved down here, and also Sheryl (grafxgal) has been really helpful with heaps of advice! I went and visited her the other weekend and picked up tonnes of helpful tips! Thanks Sheryl! (She's awesome, but she's too modest, haha) - Other than that, just a lot of practice and a lot of reading up on here (go the tutorials!) :green:

Latest posts

Back