French Shellac and spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS14

Reaction score
I have a client booked in for a french shellac and spray tan, what would you do first? I am a bit concerned about it as I had a spray tan the night before I had my french shellac done and the following morning my nails looked like I had smoked 40 ciggies! Not a nice look. How can this be prevented, any help would be appreciated. X

I have a client booked in for a french shellac and spray tan, what would you do first? I am a bit concerned about it as I had a spray tan the night before I had my french shellac done and the following morning my nails looked like I had smoked 40 ciggies! Not a nice look. How can this be prevented, any help would be appreciated. X

Moisturise over the feet or hands as you should do anyone, spray them and then just wipe over the nails with a tan remover/exfoliater. I use st tropez tan exfoliater the bluey green one over the nails after a tan! Don't you do this anyway? X

Are u doing cuticle work on the nails before the shellac? X

Yes I am obviously wiping over nails etc after tan, but my own shellac turned yellow and the tan had been done a full 24 hours before I had my nails done. This is the first time I have done a french shellac with a tan, so that is why I was looking for a bit of advice.

Hi

I always to shellac first the apply solar oil over the nail the do the tan and the oil keeps the nails protected

X

Latest posts

Back